I'm back and I have a big "thanks" to say

General messages, related to AP or AO. (All users can read)
Chrisax
President

I'm back and I have a big "thanks" to say

Post by Chrisax »

Last Saturday and Sunday, something wonderful happened to me: I was there again with you all, leading raids especially the dreaded Sector 42.

I was not dreaming. I was back from a long and difficult break from AO, that "real life" forced upon me, the only one in 18 years. Yes, I was with you all again.

I missed you all so much, even if I was following the events through forums, PMs, email, and information provided by our officers. It's good to be back.

This makes me feel incredibly well.

So, over the coming weeks, I will progressively resume my activities.

At this point, I have to congratulate all of you for keeping on the good job and doing the right thing, the AP way, while I was away.

But I especially have to say a gigantic "thanks" to our Officers and Raid leaders who took my burden on their shoulders for the past months. It was not an easy thing to do. It was something many would have just avoided.

You have been patient, dedicated, persistent, hard-working.

You made me feel well; you made me proud.

You have been fantastic.

Not all of you have been equally visible to AP members, but you have worked hard.

It's good to be back. It' even better to see all you did before I could come back.

Love you all. :mrgreen:

:apftw:
Ustarlen
Leetissimo!

Re: I'm back and I have a big "thanks" to say

Post by Ustarlen »

Cool Chris and welcome back. Really glad to hear that you are able to re-join your beloved org. Big up to all the officers who have supported you. There is a whole new crew of members to get to know :)
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

I met several new members already. It's great to see new and "old" faces! :D
bonniedoom
King Size Leet

Post by bonniedoom »

Welcome back Boss!!!
bitnykk
Leetissimo!

Post by bitnykk »

Good to have you back, well precisely intime i couldn't help anymore due to irl issues.

I'd like to stress your thanx should 1st and mainly go toward Stokkie, even if we're several to have done what we could at best.

WB !