AO Winter Event 2019: December 17 - January 6

General messages, related to AP or AO. (All users can read)
Chrisax
President

AO Winter Event 2019: December 17 - January 6

Post by Chrisax »

Source: https://forums.funcom.com/t/winter-even ... ry-6/98840

Special Offer

Get your hands on a new membership offer, featuring a brand-new gear set: Captain Anarchy’s Turbosuit!
  • - Purchase a 3 month subscription to receive the Legwear, Gloves, and Boots, along with one Combat Nano Can: Premium Experience Boost.
    - Purchase a 6 month subscription to receive the Legwear, Shirt, Sleeves, Gloves, and Boots, along with two Combat Nano Can: Premium Experience Boost.
    - Purchase a 12 month subscription to receive a Vacuum-Packed Kryoguard N-1N Armor pack which includes all eight pieces of the set plus four Combat Nano Can: Premium Experience Boost!
Free Gifts & Login Rewards

Rubi-Ka 2019 has a whole slew of seasonal login rewards for the entire event, including the Captain Anarchy Turbo Jetpack, a Nophex 3D Printer: Holiday Edition, Phasefront Phantom - Candy Cane Flyer, and much more!

Free claimable gifts on RK5 include:
  • Wrapped Gift
    Santa Bag
    Nophex 3D Printer: Holiday Edition (for subscribers)
Returning this year are the “Nophex 3D Printer: Holiday Edition” and the “Nophex 3D Printer: Deluxe Holiday Edition.” The normal 3D Printer device will create a single item sure to bring some holiday cheer, while the Deluxe 3D Printer will give an item to all nearby team members!

Santaleet

Santaleet returns to Omni-Trade, Borealis, and Old Athens with seasonal missions to tackle! This year, Santaleet needs your help to rid his workshop of an alien menace - defeat the aliens and take the fight to their turf! There’s also business in Broken Shores that needs attending to…

Father Time

Father Time is back and meaner than ever! He’s still searching for something - band together and defeat him before he causes too much ruckus! Father Time is now more formidable and drops brand-new seasonal loot, so get on it before time runs out!

Gift-Wrapped Leet

The Gift-Wrapped Leet’s own greed has lead him once again to trouble! He’s stolen Santaleet’s shinies again, and needs you to clean up this mess so that he can celebrate the “Wintar holidals” like all the other leets!

Gingerleet

The adorably delicious Gingerleet returned to Rubi-Ka and is hiding from all the hungry people who would like to eat her. Drop by Stret West Bank if you would like to ask her for a snowball lantern or perhaps a gingerbread yutto tent. With a little assurance that you won’t eat her, you might become her friend.
fuze
Giant Leet

Re: AO Winter Event 2019: December 17 - January 6

Post by fuze »

Did not see a free nophex printer in store.

Father Time. I saw some omnis kill him today. Small team took him down. Engie started alone. Didn't have vicinity loot enable to see what they got. But, apparently he can drop a lot of Father Time costumes. A couple of us looted from corpse when they all left. It gives you his cloak/robe. Unique hood off look.

ICC Scroog'd pulls supposedly up Scroog List drops. Got it on fixer's first pull from there. Keeper didn't get it on 5 runs. Might have a level lock on drop. Item has no req to wear, so I really wanted it on him.
stokken
Leetissimo!

Post by stokken »

He drops a weapon that gives +5 to all abillities if i remember correct from last year might be +2
:apc:
fuze
Giant Leet

Post by fuze »

Interesting. Any other info on it? Level? Nodrop? Partial name?

It looks like another DD fest. I have never done it, so unsure on mechanics. I did get attacked while in my yalm by players/player named pets. The shouted "sorry" and blamed it on charms. But, unless they changed it charms can't be renamed and no one there was in my pvp range. I was out of melee range from all but long nerfed 2he ranges. Ranged shots. I did not reply. I was trying to figure out how. I know they fixed a lot of those exploits long ago when I played, but they still respected level ranges. Unsure. Only thing I could come up with was NPC control of player operating under NPC rules. Making me a prime target because of level. Remembering how mobs react to specific levels of stats proved that long ago. Strongest taunt in game was the -aad of trader purple heart. No enf could hold agg off me. Even when planned.
stokken
Leetissimo!

Post by stokken »

https://forums.funcom.com/t/180845-new-items/98848

weapon from last year

Inert Reaper of Time

On User:
Modify Treatment 5
Modify Psychic 5
Modify Sense 5
Modify Intelligence 5