Title Levels and ability caps?

General messages, related to AP or AO. (All users can read)
Asystole
Little Leet

Title Levels and ability caps?

Post by Asystole »

Hi All,
I've been trying to figure out when the caps come off abilities/skills. I remember level 150 was one such point, whereby it became possible to again add IP to Intelligence and Strength, for example. At 184, I'm wondering when it is possible again. I was under the impression that this occurs at each title level. Is this correct? Are the next title levels at 190 and 205 as I recall reading?
I'm looking at QL300 OFAB NT armor which requires 1045 Intelligence, and I don't see a way to get to that number currently from 649, even considering the 150-200+ available from perks, research, and the hope of finding someone with Iz's Hippocampus nano (+83).
Thank you.
Chrisax
President

Re: Title Levels and ability caps?

Post by Chrisax »

Between levels 190 (title 6) and 205 (title 7), all your important abilities and skills should normally be capped, even a bit before, and you'll get tons of IP that you won't be able to use... And do NOT try to use it because at 205 and the next levels, you'll need all this spare IP just to do the strict necessary upgrades you need.

IP will run short quite fast over a few SL levels. Remember that, basically, a SL level is like 4 RK levels. Except that you don't get the corresponding IP and you may have to make choices at some point. Thanks, for NTs, the choices are relatively simple and you'll get you 1K+ intelligence quite naturally; harder on Troxes though.

Our NTs will be able to give you more specific information on exactly when you can expect to put the NT back on.
Asystole
Little Leet

Post by Asystole »

Ok. Thank you.
Asystole
Little Leet

Post by Asystole »

Just to add some more info, I just recently hit 190, TL6. I can now add IP points to skills again, but only enough in each skill that was previously maxed to add 5 additional skill points, per level, but not to abilities for some reason...I guess that's just how the game works? In any case, right now I'm 191 and have been able to add IP to all the nano skills; for example, since each of these was maxed already, between 190 and 191 I have been able to increase each by 10 points. So, for instance, my Matter Creation was increased from 1279 to 1289. I don't know how many hundreds of IP points that took, but at least the caps that have been in-place since level 150 are now lifted. It would be great to be able to add points to Intelligence, but no. Every other stat other than the six (?) abilities (Strength, Agility, Stamina, etc.) can now be increased a little each level.
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Sounds a bit odd to me . We would need a Nano-technician of today to analyze that.

Have you invested in blue skills (the ones that cost a lot because they are not "natural" to your profession)?
Asystole
Little Leet

Post by Asystole »

As of this writing, all of the abilities are maxed, meaning that even though I have IP to spend, attempting to increase strength, for instance, gets me a warning that it is maxed for the breed. All evades are likewise maxed, but with each level now starting with 190, I can now increase these by 5 points, then a warning that says only 5 points per level.

So to summarize, all stats, green or shades of blue that are important are maxed, but can be increased by 5 points per level, except for the base abilities like intelligence which will not allow any addition to. Intelligence says the breed max is 512. I do see online that is max is over 900 by level 220, so I can only guess that at some attained level, perhaps 205, the next title, maybe, this 512 breed cap is raised to 912.

Meanwhile, this character's ACs are just barely 5000 while using "Captain Anarchy" leveling armor, a gift for renewing membership for a year, along with a Miy nano cloak. I look forward with anticipation to being able to don QL 300 OFAB armor with 10k ACs, but with the intel/psych requirements of 1045/850+, this seems unlikely any time soon