Returning Player - Simshot

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Simshot
Baby Leet

Returning Player - Simshot

Post by Simshot »

Hi, my name is Simshot and I would like to join Athen Paladins. I have been playing on and off since around 2006, and recently returned to the game.

The last time I played a few years ago I joined the org Shadow of the Leets, which is a member of the alliance, however upon returning to the game it seems this org has all but died, making it very difficult to get alts and my friends into the org to take part in Alliance activities

My time zone is GMT and I am mostly on in the evenings and weekends

I fully agree to your COC

Characters:

Simshot Soldier 220/18 Clan
Cifercrat Bureaucrat 212/14 Clan
Shadeow Shade 211/11 Clan
Mongopwn Enforcer 188/9 Clan
Simkick MA 153 Clan
Metalmike MP 154 Omni
Nanosimo NT 150 Omni
Simkeep 121 Clan
Cifix Fixer 63 Clan
Simgi Engineer 60 Clan
Simtrad 40 Clan

I asked in the alliance chat if there was another org me and my friends could join and I was told to apply here by Poshko

Thanks
Simshot
Chrisax
President

Re: Returning Player - Simshot

Post by Chrisax »

Hi Simshot :) Welcome back on our forums nd welcome back on RK.

You are 2 members of Silence (not Shadow by the way ;)) of the leets who are today applying to join us. It's sad to see this ally org now inactive. :( Do you know Megascope, the other applicant of today? We would assume so!

So, like him, as you have been, and technically still are, a member of The Alliance in Silence of The Leets, your application to join us can be faster. We know you somewhat already. Like, for example, we know if there was issues with an Alliance member or not. :cool:

Thanks for reading and agreein on our Code of Conduct and org chat recommendations.

Now, as for Megascope, the second thing will be to join our guest channel on our org bot so we can meet online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.

You can usually find AP members at the big Vanguards building ramp near OA grid terminal.
If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !join
This is a temporary invite, so you'll have to do it each time you want to be on guest chat.

Once on guest chat, feel free to ask for an officer and introduce yourself.

Please point the officer to this post, and specify you are an Alliance member. (The officer may not have read this thread already.)

As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a moment to contact you. Always feel free to tell an officer that you are there.

Some of the officers you can contact are:

Suffugio / Contritum (aka "Fuze") GMT-5
Whattawap / Sirwappy GMT-5
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Proeliis / Crazi / Crazidoctor / Epok / Hornblower / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Cheribomber / Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Bonniedoom / Betadoom / Amagosa / Whapperz (General) GMT -5
Falcondoct/ Falconcrat /Falconsold / Falconenf GMT -5
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) (in memoriam beloved Paladin and Officer)

See you in AO soon! :)