Application - Dusthead

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Dusthead
Baby Leet

Application - Dusthead

Post by Dusthead »

Hello.
My name is Dusthead. I was introduced to Athen Paladins by, "Nami" after teaming with him in TotW last night on my MA. He blew my mind by destroying everything in his path on his lvl 60 doc.
After meeting such a nice and helpful person and discovering your amazing forum I would very much like to be part of your community. Nami also changed my mind about Omni so I went over to Clan on my soldier just now.
I don't have much to offer yet, but I am committed to reaching max level.

My timezone is GMT+2 I am usually online around 13:00 pm and 01:00 am

I fully agree to you COC

Dusthead Soldier 76 Clan
Wramari Martial Artist 48 Omni

Subscriber, Colonist Bundle and planning to stay subbed for as long as possible.
I'm a newcomer and this will only be my 2nd week playing AO. My older brother used to play back in the day, but he quit around the release of AI.
I only ever got to play the starter areas on his account. Now I've come back for more and I'm eager to learn so that I may one day experience the full game for what it is.
There really is alot of information to take in so I must stress the fact that I'm just a humble noob.

Thank you

Dusthead
Chrisax
President

Re: Application - Dusthead

Post by Chrisax »

Hi Dusthead and welcome on our forums. :) Welcome in AO too, and we're especially pleased to see a fresh new player!

It's a great thing you met Nami already and, if he directed you to our forums for an application, he certainly already have a good feeling about you, and that will make things faster for you.

You made your goals clear in your post and we're happy to see you subscribed and plan to stay subscribed for as long as possible. AO has a lot to offer, although not always visible at first sight. After 18 years of playing, you can still learn something everyday; believe me. :)

Thanks for reading and agreeing on our Code of Conduct and org chat recommendations.

Feel free to contact Nami again to complete your application.

So, now, the next thing for you to do is to join our guest channel on our org bot so we can meet online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.

You can usually find AP members at the big Vanguards building ramp near OA grid terminal.
If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !join
This is a temporary invite, so you'll have to do it each time you want to be on guest chat.

Once on guest chat, feel free to ask for an officer and introduce yourself.

Please point the officer to this post. (The officer may not have read this thread already.)

As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a moment to contact you. Always feel free to tell an officer that you are there.

Some of the officers you can contact are:

Namisan / Vampyren / Vandrar
Suffugio / Contritum (aka "Fuze") GMT-5
Whattawap / Sirwappy GMT-5
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Proeliis / Crazi / Crazidoctor / Epok / Hornblower / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Cheribomber / Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Bonniedoom / Betadoom / Amagosa / Whapperz (General) GMT -5
Falcondoct/ Falconcrat /Falconsold / Falconenf GMT -5
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) (in memoriam beloved Paladin and Officer)

See you on RK soon! :)