Application-Nacifra

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Nacifra
Mini Leet

Application-Nacifra

Post by Nacifra »

Hallo all. My name is Nacifra i've been playing AO since 2011-08-09 as a froob. I've stopped playing on a daily base around 2016. I was on an omni org "Ab aeterno animus liberi" and my main character was a 200 fixer named Corronacifra. I've since 4 days gone paid for the very first time and once logghed found my old org was gone and done. To add some bad luck to bad luck, i have no idea why but my froob account where my main was has been frozen due to some "pending payment" issue and now i can't log in it (on the account page is listed as "free account" but it's frozen the same).
I would start to play AO again, this time going full paid, and i can't stand to do it all alone.
I hope the fact i've been on a omni org for the most part of my AO tine will not be cause for issues.
My local time should be UTC+2 and i usually play around 20:30 (so it should be 18:30 UTC) hopefully a good time to meet with some of you folks! I've already joined the orgbot as a guest.

I've read the CdC and will comply with it.

Some of my characters all omni side:

Corronacifra 200 FIX non GAIV (actually unplayable)
Supposta 200 DOC
Classika 200 TRAD (mainly tser)
Quantika 150 MP (buffer)
Trippettone 126 ENF (buffer)
Graziafelina 116 AGE (buffer)
Burbera 100 BUR (Biomare Foremans)
Micoletta 177 FIX GAIV
Arrotino 60 ENF (TOTW twink)

Hopefully i will match with you!
Thank you in advance for your interest in my application.
See you in game \0
Chrisax
President

Re: Application-Nacifra

Post by Chrisax »

Hi Nacifra and welcome to our forums.

Sorry, we had an issue causing some little delay in our answers to applications.

So, question: we can't find any character called Nacifra. :!: :?:

What character are you playing at the moment? Or haven't you start again already?

Also, we understand your old characters are all Omni. It's not an issue as long as none of your Omni Characters are involved -in any manner, direct or indirect- in Notum Wars (towers) or Tarasque, and don't PvP Clans anywhere else. (Battlestations are of course OK).

So are you starting Clan characters and who are they?

Also, turning most of your characters to Clans would be quite easy at their levels. (Just by buying an application form in the appropriate stores, for a few credits.)

Regarding your time zone, it's perfect for raids in the future and for population. :cool:

Thanks for agreeing on our Code of Conduct and org chat guidelines.

Pleas enlighten us about your Clan characters, then you can join our bot as a guest to meet/team online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.
You can usually find AP members hanging out at the Vanguards ramp next to the OA grid. If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !invite This is a temporary invite, so please introduce yourself and ask for help with any questions you may have about your application.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a few days to contact you.

Some of the officers you can contact for help or questions about your application:

Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Crazi / Crazidoctor / Epok / Hornblower / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Falcondoct/ Falconcrat /Falconsold / Falconenf GMT -5
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) (in memoriam beloved Paladin and Officer)
Jetson / Noobasdoc / Noobastank (General) GMT +10
Namisan / Merques / Namizo / Vampyren GMT + 1
Ustarlen / Bellorum / Zanda (General) GMT+12

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

See you online!
Nacifra
Mini Leet

Post by Nacifra »

Hi Chris.
Sorry... I totally forgot to mention that I'm playing on a clan ENG named Mecconacifra. Early this morning (was like 1:00AM here) Grizzled did my org interview (ty Grizz), and granted me org membership. I'm very grateful you have accepted me /bow.

I should have gone more in depth on the tower wars matter I suppose. I ve done in the past some pvp stuff and twars for my org, some Tara (mostly for loot, using an old bot where you could grab loot based on a point system, no idea if it's still working, was called hell_something, sorry can't remember the exact name), and Battlestations mostly for the bartender dailies and some fun between basic clothing farming session and another. But I ve never been a pvper at core. At the moment I'm not doing any pvp stuff or tower wars stuff on my omni characters. If you like, if this makes any sense at all, you could ask Lucier, Saavick or Lusto on froob200 if they happen to remind my main character "corronacifra". I've spent a lot of time with froob200 community and I hope they could remember me and most of all my general behavior, as an AO player, for a genuine not trouble/drama/orgleecher/whatever-bad-player-behaviour player style. I know for now it's just my word, but I suppose would be easy for you to check around other clan orgs and ask about me if anyone has ever been involved in troubles with me in the past. About my old org "ab aeterno animus liberi" , I don't remember it ever been involved into twars very much, tbh, I think most of the time we were not having towers fields at all. I would be greatly surprised if in this 4 years things have changed drastically and they have been doing lot ot twars stuff. Please feel free to ask me whatever you need in order that I, as a new AP member, can be considered a good/trustworthy org fellow.
Will see you in game Chris
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Thank you for your reply, and of course, I'm already aware of your interview, especially as I asked Grizzled to do it. :)
I'm not doing any pvp stuff or tower wars stuff on my omni characters.
So, thanks again, and it is absolutely essential that - as you just said- your old Omni characters perform ZERO PvP, of any kind, direct or indirect (like helping in any way); this would cause an immediate kick from AP. :cool: Battlestations are of course not an issue.

By the way, as your alts are relatively "low" levels, turning most of them into faithful Clanners would be easy and would allow them to join us, like you new Clan characters. Plus, Clans are so much nicer. ;) We can help you with that change if you need.

The name you're looking for is "Hellcom". It was the PvP AND raid bot on Omni side on RK2. We know that if an Omni didn't join PvP, Hellcom could exclude the player from raids; basically killing the game for that player. It's called twisting your arm at best. :( So we know that Omni players didn't have the choice.

Now, be a good Clan member and do the right thing. :) Welcome to the bright side. :D