Application - Slyley

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Sly
Mini Leet

Application - Slyley

Post by Sly »

Hello my name is Slyley, and I would like to join Athen Paladins. I have been playing AO from 2003 until about 2010, and very sporadically since then.

I'm looking for the most respectful and friendly org. I'm a returning player looking for a good home. I recall teaming and raiding with Chrisax back in the old days.

My time zone is US PST or -7 GMT. I am usually online during the evenings, and here and there at other times.

I fully agree to your COC.

My toons:
Slyley Agent 220/22/61 Clan
Disinfect Doctor 200 Clan
Desiree Crat 187 Clan
Eightmile MP 174 Clan
Jamin Keeper 150/17/ Clan, s10 toon
Slyfix 150 Clan, s10 toon

Thank You,
Sly
Chrisax
President

Re: Application - Slyley

Post by Chrisax »

OMG a name from the past! :shock:

Yes, I remember you. :) You were in Nemesis and NemX which was a sub-org of Nemesis.

Two respected and honorable orgs. We hosted for a long time Nemesis' org bot when they started to have issues maintaining full activity.

So, welcome back in AO and welcome to our forums. :)

And thanks for agreeing on our Code of Conduct and org chat guidelines.

I'll be honest regarding your time zone, as you probably know, it's not the most populated one by far in AO but we have people there, and, if you manage a bit, you should be able to catch several of our raids, especially the ones outside of the schedule that some of our members and officers organize in the deep night GMT. :cool:

Now, join our bot as a guest to meet us online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.
You can usually find AP members hanging out at the Vanguards ramp next to the OA grid. If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !invite This is a temporary invite, so please introduce yourself and ask for help with any questions you may have about your application.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a few days to contact you.

Some of the officers you can contact for help or questions about your application:

Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Crazi / Crazidoctor / Epok / Hornblower / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Falcondoct/ Falconcrat /Falconsold / Falconenf GMT -5
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) (in memoriam beloved Paladin and Officer)
Jetson / Noobasdoc / Noobastank (General) GMT +10
Namisan / Merques / Namizo / Vampyren GMT + 1
Ustarlen / Bellorum / Zanda (General) GMT+12

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

See you online and welcome back again!
Sly
Mini Leet

Post by Sly »

Chrisax,

Thanks for the quick reply, and it's great to see you personally reply. I'll be online quite often, and I'll be hanging out at the org spot. I'm excited to be back and to join AP, and I"m looking forward to helping out the org.

Cheers,
Sly
Sly
Mini Leet

Post by Sly »

I've just joined the Bobsan bot.

Sly