Application - Ghostcell

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
ghostcell
Baby Leet

Application - Ghostcell

Post by ghostcell »

Hello my name is Ghostcell and I would like to join Athen Paladins. I've played AO on and off over the years but never made it over level 200. I decided to restart now since the game seems more alive than it has in a long time, and I'm leveling a new shade.

I picked AP because I've been clan in the past and I know that AP has a reputation as a very active and friendly org. I'm hoping to learn the ropes of TL7 life from a nice group of people and try to give back what I can.

My time zone is US CST (-6 GMT)

I fully agree to your COC (listed here viewtopic.php?f=8&t=69)

This is the character I actively play now as I deleted my previous shade to get a feel for the game again:

Ghostcell Shade 63/4/10

Thank you for considering a returning player!
Namisan
Big Leet

Re: Application - Ghostcell

Post by Namisan »

Hey and welcome back to the game :)
as we are in direct contact as we speak i will interview you right away

you can join our bot as a guest to meet us online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.
You can usually find AP members hanging out at the Vanguards ramp next to the OA grid. If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !invite This is a temporary invite, so please introduce yourself and ask for help with any questions you may have about your application.

Some of the officers you can contact for help or questions about your application:

Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Crazi / Crazidoctor / Epok / Hornblower / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Falcondoct/ Falconcrat /Falconsold / Falconenf GMT -5
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) (in memoriam beloved Paladin and Officer)
Jetson / Noobasdoc / Noobastank (General) GMT +10
Namisan / Merques / Namizo / Vampyren GMT + 1
Ustarlen / Bellorum / Zanda (General) GMT+12

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

See you online and welcome back again!