Keeparg Application

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
keeparg
Baby Leet

Keeparg Application

Post by keeparg »

Hello my name is Keeparg and I would like to join Athen Paladins. I have been playing AO since 2004 with a few breaks in between.

I played AO since the last 16 years on and off. I really like the community of this game, been able to have nice chats with people bot in and out of character. It is a hard game and it is important to cooperate to have more fun in this game. I hope I can bring help to the org and that we can have fun teaming or even just discussing what the game has to offer. I am an easy to reach person and although I am not very good at this game (never reached 220) I think I can still be an asset, I also want to progress and finally reach 220 with my keeper.

My time zone is US eastern time GST - 3 I am usually online after work can be in between 4pm to 10 pm and weekends

I fully agree to your COC (listed here viewtopic.php?f=8&t=69)

Keeparg Keeper 143/4/12 or around that. Clan for the moment not playing alts.
Chrisax
President

Re: Keeparg Application

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Keeparg and welcome back in AO. Welcome to our forums too.

I just said it to another applicant and I said it many times over the last year: we're happy to see so many old players coming back! :)

So... you say you're not that good... but you are ready to learn and improve, aren't you?! :)

If so, and if you're willing to work (in a game context of course); we are glad to help.

Good thing for you, a keeper is not very hard to play or level and has not too many issues to get equipment.

Also, you desire to be an asset and cooperate with others is a feeling we appreciate. :)

You are right to focus on one character. Later, having a 220 will make leveling alts easier, as you'll be able to get credits, farm some gear, etc.

To get back to your application, thanks for reading and agreeing on our Code of Conduct and org chat guidelines.

The second thing to do now will be to join our org bot as a guest so we can meet online.
Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.

You can usually find AP members hanging out at the Vanguards ramp next to the OA grid. If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !invite This is a temporary invite, so please introduce yourself and ask for help with any questions you may have about your application.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a few days to contact you.

Some of the officers you can reach out to for help with queries or concerns are:

Namisan / Vampyren / Vandrar
Suffugio / Contritum (aka "Fuze") GMT-5
Whattawap / Sirwappy GMT-5
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Proeliis / Crazi / Crazidoctor / Epok / Hornblower / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Cheribomber / Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Bonniedoom / Betadoom / Amagosa / Whapperz (General) GMT -5
Falcondoct/ Falconcrat /Falconsold / Falconenf GMT -5
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) (in memoriam beloved Paladin and Officer)

Don't forget to tell the officer that an AP member is your father!

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

Meet you on RK soon! :)
keeparg
Baby Leet

Post by keeparg »

Thank you for taking your time replying to my application.

I will try to find someone to invite me to the chat. See you online!!!
keeparg
Baby Leet

Post by keeparg »

Hello when I talk to bobsan he tells me he do not listen to non members, and can't have an invite. I will try to reach someone in Athens where you are usually. Thanks
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Please try both

/tell bobsan !join

or

/tell bobsan !invite
keeparg
Baby Leet

Post by keeparg »