Application -Depardieu

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Depardieu
Baby Leet

Application -Depardieu

Post by Depardieu »

Hello, I'm playing Anarchy online since 2001 with a friend toon... I'd like to join AP
I'm veteran in heart but not in skill :D
I have some 220, was connected to alliance with SoTL org that seems empty nowaday.

My older 220 is named Depardieu and was in Theater of tragedy, then the org split when prez leaved, I liked to play with him, a quietfull and kind person.

I took this nickname because i'll prolly have points to move Depardieu (220 enforcer) to the account i want to play.

Maybe you knew me as Raraa, fishark or other 220 i cant remenber nicknames myself because i didnt play for 2 years or such.(i may have 7 or 8 220 but only Raraa is 220/30 and fishark too but not geared)

Atm i play on froob account, because there's no fun to play alone...So you can contact me on "sansos", a little froob agent....My old toons are on froob account now, and lvl 200 so i dont play them.

thanks for reading (and sorry i dont speak english very well, i'm french and i'd like to learn english...If i'm able to :mrgreen: )
Chrisax
President

Re: Application -Depardieu

Post by Chrisax »

Hi Depardieu and welcome on our forums. :)

I had a long day and I just saw your post, and it's time for me to log on and lead raids so I won't be able to say a lot here right now. Il'l provide you with the general steps to follow now for your application.

If you have issues with English (your post is perfectly understandable though), pas de problème, plusieurs officers et moi-même sommes capables de parler français. Certains le parlent tout simplement mais d'autres sont Canadiens our Belges, et d'autres sont Français. :) Ce qui me fait penser que nous n'avons pas de Suisses, tiens donc?! :?

Now, let's get back to your application. The first thing to do is now is to read our Code of Conduct and org chat recommendations that you can find there and tell us if you agree with them:
The second step will be to join our guest channel on our org bot so we can meet online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.

You can usually find AP members at the big Vanguards building ramp near OA grid terminal.
If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !join
This is a temporary invite, so you'll have to do it each time you want to be on guest chat.

Once on guest chat, feel free to ask for an officer and introduce yourself, and also ask for help with any questions you may have about your application.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a moment to contact you. Always feel free to tell an officer that you are there.

Some of the officers you can contact for help with questions or concerns are:

Suffugio / Contritum (aka "Fuze") GMT-5
Whattawap / Sirwappy GMT-5
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Proeliis / Crazi / Crazidoctor / Epok / Hornblower / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Cheribomber / Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Bonniedoom / Betadoom / Amagosa / Whapperz (General) GMT -5
Falcondoct/ Falconcrat /Falconsold / Falconenf GMT -5
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) (in memoriam beloved Paladin and Officer)

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

See you soon on RK! :)
Depardieu
Baby Leet

Re: Application -Depardieu

Post by Depardieu »

Thanks Chrisax, I agree with the rules, no problem, i'm a peacefull person...