Application - Revinant

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Revinant
Baby Leet

Application - Revinant

Post by Revinant »

Howdy Folks!

I am an old dude returning the game after a roughly 8 year break! At least my last sub date was 2012! Been playing MMOs from the hardcore days of the late 90's to the more causal times of now given life and all that!

My Characters;

Revinant 121 (+ depending on the hour!) Keeper - He is my official main and basically all I am playing at the moment. Freshly started from the ground up a few days ago.

Jimmyrigger 68 Eng - Got that far before I decided I was better suited to swing a sword.
Taktiks 98 Soldier - One of my OG characters (Redo of the guy below!)
Irreverent 87 Soldier - My very first AO toon

My play times vary quite a bit. I play whenever I can which normally would be 6pm - 11pm CST on the weekdays and anytime during the weekends. Right now I am working from home so I multitask while working ;)

The short of it is that I am looking for a good group of folks to get to know and hang out with while I level my toons. Also, it is Seresto's fault I am back in AO! Well him and the issues EQ has been having lately!
Chrisax
President

Re: Application - Revinant

Post by Chrisax »

Welcome on our forums, Revinant, and welcome back in AO after 8 years. :)

I see you're a friend of Seresto who just posted an application at the same time. :)

It's good to have players from the early age of MMOs coming or coming back to AO which remains a very unique game. And it's especially good because you are often hard and motivated workers. :)

You sound like you could enjoy AP very much, so let's continue with your application.

Your next step is now to read our Code of Conduct and org chat recommendations that you can find there and tell us if you agree with them:
The second step will be to join our guest channel on our org bot so we can meet online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.

You can usually find AP members at the big Vanguards building ramp near OA grid terminal.
If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !join
This is a temporary invite, so you'll have to do it each time you want to be on guest chat.

Once on guest chat, feel free to ask for an officer and introduce yourself, and also ask for help with any questions you may have about your application.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a moment to contact you. Always feel free to tell an officer that you are there.

Some of the officers you can contact for help with questions or concerns are:

Suffugio / Contritum (aka "Fuze") GMT-5
Whattawap / Sirwappy GMT-5
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Proeliis / Crazi / Crazidoctor / Epok / Hornblower / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Cheribomber / Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Bonniedoom / Betadoom / Amagosa / Whapperz (General) GMT -5
Falcondoct/ Falconcrat /Falconsold / Falconenf GMT -5
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) (in memoriam beloved Paladin and Officer)

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

See you soon online :)
Revinant
Baby Leet

Re: Application - Revinant

Post by Revinant »

Thank you for the info! I have gone over everything and it definitely looks like we value the same things! I agree to abide by the code of conduct and chat rules. Look forward to talking/grouping/playing with everyone!