Application Pacalporkolt

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Pokolfajzat
Baby Leet

Application Pacalporkolt

Post by Pokolfajzat »

Hello everyone!

My name is Pokol and i have played this game on and off since 2006. I am certainly not have a huge investment and knowledge but i want to improve!
My english is not my first language so i hope its not a problem. I have one paid char a lvl 147 enginner named Pacalporkolt i really like this class and i want to lvl up all to 220.
My timezone is GMT+2 and i usually play in early and late evenings.
Chrisax
President

Re: Application Pacalporkolt

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Pokol / Pacalporkolt :) Welcome on our forums and welcome back in AO.

First, it seems you are from Hungary, so if you have any issue with English and you don't understand something (here on forums or in the game), please tell us. We'll manage to make it clearer for you. :)

The English of your message is totally understandable. :)

We welcome people of many nationalities and languages so we are used to languages issues. But, please, always say if you don't understand something and, please, when you join teams or raids, always feel free to tell people that English is not your first language. :)

So, your next step for your application is now to read our Code of Conduct and org chat recommendations that you can find there and tell us if you agree with them:
The second step will be to join our guest channel on our org bot so we can meet online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.

You can usually find AP members at the big Vanguards building ramp near OA grid terminal.
If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !join
This is a temporary invite, so you'll have to do it each time you want to be on guest chat.

Once on guest chat, feel free to ask for an officer and introduce yourself, and also ask for help with any questions you may have about your application.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a moment to contact you. Always feel free to tell an officer that you are there.

Some of the officers you can contact for help with questions or concerns are:

Suffugio / Contritum (aka "Fuze") GMT-5
Whattawap / Sirwappy GMT-5
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Namisan / Vampyren / Nosophobia
Macrer36 / Nanomace
Proeliis / Crazi / Crazidoctor / Epok / Hornblower / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Cheribomber / Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Bonniedoom / Betadoom / Amagosa / Whapperz (General) GMT -5
Falcondoct/ Falconcrat /Falconsold / Falconenf GMT -5
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) (in memoriam beloved Paladin and Officer)

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

Let's meet on RK soon! :)
Pokolfajzat
Baby Leet

Re: Application Pacalporkolt

Post by Pokolfajzat »

Hello Chrisax!

I understand and accept the code of Conduct and org chat recommendations!

Thank you for your kindness and understanding i really appreciate it. I try to go online in the early evening today and join the guest chat.

See you soon,
Pokolfajzat