Application! - Drfraya

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
taxidae
Baby Leet

Application! - Drfraya

Post by taxidae »

Hey all! I am a returning player! been on and off since 08, have been in alliance with yall before!

My mains are Drfraya 220/Regicide 220 crat/Leyfex 220 shade

I am working on a lvl 45 keeper twink (Ursusmeles)

and am actively working on lvling a martial artist (Taxidae)

I work at a public school and it is summer/distant learning so I tend to be on a lot, 6am-11pm PST

Hope yall would be willing to let me join!

Thanks
Chrisax
President

Re: Application! - Drfraya

Post by Chrisax »

Hi Drfraya and welcome back. :)

First, sorry for the delay to reply to your post. We have many applications running.

That said, your name rings a bell but I can't remember in which Alliance org you were in? What was it? :)

PST, as you certainly know, is not the most populated time zone in AO but with your extend playtime, it should be OK, and we have anyhow people from PDT and close to PST.

Now, about the the next step of your application; please take a minute to read our Code of Conduct and org chat recommendations that you can find there and tell us if you agree with them:
The second next step will be to join our guest channel on our org bot so we can meet online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.

You can usually find AP members at the big Vanguards building ramp near OA grid terminal.
If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !join
This is a temporary invite, so you'll have to do it each time you want to be on guest chat.

Once on guest chat, feel free to ask for an officer and introduce yourself, and also ask for help with any questions you may have about your application.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a moment to contact you. Always feel free to tell an officer that you are there.

Some of the officers you can contact for help with questions or concerns are:

Suffugio / Contritum (aka "Fuze") GMT-5
Nanomace / Macer36 / Macenforce / Agentmace GMT+2
Namisan / Vandraren / Nosophobia / Drnotorious GMT+2
Whattawap / Sirwappy GMT-5
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Proeliis / Crazi / Crazidoctor / Epok / Hornblower / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Cheribomber / Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Bonniedoom / Betadoom / Amagosa / Whapperz (General) GMT -5
Falcondoct/ Falconcrat /Falconsold / Falconenf GMT -5
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) (in memoriam beloved Paladin and Officer)

See you soon in game! :)
taxidae
Baby Leet

Re: Application! - Drfraya

Post by taxidae »

Hey! thanks for the response, I read over the code of conduct and agree to all that is said!
I was in Werewolf Operations/ Jacks Violent Crew for most of my active time in AO