returning player coming back to AP after long hiatus Kitsune

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
kitsune1982
Mini Leet

returning player coming back to AP after long hiatus Kitsune

Post by kitsune1982 »

hello all, this is Kitsune1982. I am returning after being gone a long while, and i am bringing my rl mate AriWolfe aka Rainbowkitty with me. My current characters are :

Rainbowpuppy / LVL 1 / Opifex Fixer
SteeleWolfe / LVL 1 / Opifex Trader
Zoqi / LVL 1 / Opifex Fixer

more to be added later. any officers reading this please, please extend an invite if you can.
thanks and hope to see you on rubi-ka!

-Kitsune1982
Chrisax
President

Re: returning player coming back to AP after long hiatus

Post by Chrisax »

WB Kitsune. Officers are aware and can invite you and Rainbowkitty.

Remember that characters can't be invited if they can't be targeted. This means levels 1 can't be invited as they are in the start zone of Arete near ICC. They have to level up and then get out of Arete.

Do you intend to level your characters in general? So far they are all very low levels.
Nanomace
Maxi Leet

Re: returning player coming back to AP after long hiatus Kitsune

Post by Nanomace »

Rainbowpuppy and Steelewolfe are member of AP.

If you wish to add more toons, add them to your alt list by typing (!alts add NAME) in org chat from a character already in AP. Once on your alt list, any AP officer will send you an org invite, you also do not need to repost to the forums each time