AP Application - Xshadie

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
xshadie
Baby Leet

AP Application - Xshadie

Post by xshadie »

Hello Athen Paladins,

My name is Xshadie and as you've probs already guessed I play a shade as a main :D. I started way back in 2009 as a Fr00b introduced to the game by an RL friend that also happens to be a member of AP who goes by the name of "Bluewhale". I resubbed best part of 2 months ago after a very long break from the game and seeing so many active players back on RK has got me motivated.

AP has been a great contribution to my motivation Which leads to one of the main reasons for wanting to join this org :D (besides having an Rl friend in the org). The reason why I say contribution is because the great work you do for the community of AO, The regular 12m, Ipande, Sectors and everything else you organize for the week, its certainly something you don't see as often anymore, so great work(Y).

my main play style is PVP but also enjoy PVE. I'm yet to experience the new content added in recent updates so that's definably something I'm looking forward to!

My time zone is GMT

List of character
xshadie 220/25 shade
Yassuo 220/22 Shade
Pengting 220/10 Keeper (recent 220)
Thecablegirl 220/10 Engi (recent220)
Bigkrit 220/22 MA (recent 220)
Mobbdeep 216/10 Crat (should be 220 in next few days)
Holdtite 199/? NT
Masterbaiter 150/? Soldier
Matti 110/6 NT

I do fully agree to the Code of Conduct.

Many Thanks/
Xshadie
Bluewhale
Baby Leet

Re: AP Application - Xshadie

Post by Bluewhale »

Welcome X, I see my continuous badgering at you to make an application to join AP has finally sunk in! :)

Hopefully the good people at AP will accept you into the org quickly ^^

See you in-game,
Blue
Chrisax
President

Re: AP Application - Xshadie

Post by Chrisax »

Hi Rippey :) Welcome on our forums.

So, we met online and talked a bit after I buffed your engineer. It's good tyo see you posted an application after our chat.

It's good too that Bluewhale posted and vouched for you.

The fact you have a friend in AP makes your application faster too.

So, now, as you agreed on our Code of Conduct and org chat recommendations, your next step will be to join our guest channel on our org bot so we can meet again online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.

Just ask Bluewhale of course, if he is there!

We'll have a quick chat with you, and proceed with your invite unless you tell us horrible things. :wink:

Please remember that, as our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a moment to contact you. Always feel free to tell an officer that you are there.

Some of the officers you can contact for help with questions or concerns are:

Suffugio / Contritum (aka "Fuze") GMT-5
Nanomace / Macer36 / Macenforce / Agentmace GMT+2
Namisan / Vandraren / Nosophobia / Drnotorious GMT+2
Whattawap / Sirwappy GMT-5
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Proeliis / Crazi / Crazidoctor / Epok / Hornblower / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Cheribomber / Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Bonniedoom / Betadoom / Amagosa / Whapperz (General) GMT -5
Falcondoct/ Falconcrat /Falconsold / Falconenf GMT -5
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) (in memoriam beloved Paladin and Officer)

Let's see you soon again on Rubi-Ka! :)