Waysha's join request (Tsalagi's wife)

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Waysha
Baby Leet

Waysha's join request (Tsalagi's wife)

Post by Waysha »

Hi! I'm Waysha a 214 Clan Advy. My husband, Tsalagi, introduced me to the game in 2006. I've taken several long breaks and am now returning for the first time since 2015. I'm rusty to say the least but of course it always feels like home when you log back on. Before, we were both involved in a very active org family and have been referred to this one for that very reason. My hope is to contribute and also find help getting reacquainted. I've read through the rules and COC and agree completely. I'm located in the U.S., eastern standard time and may be on early in the morning for a bit during the week, but mostly in the evenings. During weekends it can be any time. My main is Waysha followed by Sinai 164 Doc, Waykicks 150 MA, Auraelia 68 Crat, Lilmsfixit 60 Fixer, Wayforce 8 Enforcer.

Thanks for your time!
-Waysha
Chrisax
President

Re: Waysha's join request (Tsalagi's wife)

Post by Chrisax »

Hello and welcome, Waysha. :)

As you are the RL wife of Tsalagi, and have agreed on our Code of Conduct, your application is close to instant. :)

Ask Tsalagi to invite you to our guest channel ir /tell Bonsan !join. Then ask for an officer for an invite; Tsalagi can hep find one not busy.

See you soon on RK. :D