Application: Predator30

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Predator30
Baby Leet

Application: Predator30

Post by Predator30 »

Hello my name is Predator30 and I would like to join Athen Paladins. I lived AO while "studying" i 2004-2005, but gave away all my stuff in 2006 in order to start working and living another kind of life. I've been back every couple of years though, and now I have stuff again. :P

The reason I want to join AP is that I want to play the game. Use my character. Do stuff. Not just skim the benefits of my older chars and buy lootrights. I really enjoyed a periode on RK19 last summer, but it became a bit slow due to very low pop. The last few weeks I've done an ironman challenge levelling without help or giveaways from alts. Love that experience, but realistically I'm not going to spend months waiting for us to level up tradeskillers etc. so that's more of a side project.

When I lived in AO back in the day I was a part of Nordic Alliance for the first period and Avatars Reloaded the last part. Most of the old Avatars Reloaded quit or moved on to Age of Conan for a short while, so not sure how long it lasted. But when I came back a few years later I joined Spartans as most of my old friends where there. My clanned characters are still in Spartans, but as many other old orgs it feels more like a retirement home than an active clan. There are people online and we do things, but it's mainly to help someone with an item and not much regular gameplay.

Which brings me to applying to AP. I've made myself a new lvl 1 engineer, and want to level him, play him, pvp with him and raid with him. I'm going to use items from my alts, and not going to grind my way to 220 on leets, but I'm aiming to really do stuff. And for that I need other people around. As such I have my selfish reasons for wanting to be in a guild with active people. Still I'm hoping to join AP as an asset to the guild, being a helpful and available teammember while levelling and later raiding.

I don't mind logging an old char to help out, but my main focus will be my new engi. I'm a muscle-memory person, so I play my character well when I get used to it but have issues jumping to another char with other abilites and perks and playing as smoothly.

My time zone is GMT+2. I am usually online 2-6hours after 19:00.

I fully agree to your COC (listed here viewtopic.php?f=8&t=69)

Main characters that actually have some gear and clothes on them (I have tons):
Obsessive 220 world first trox engi. (have to brag about something)
Euthanizer 220 nt.
Pater 220 doc.
Lillemarius 220 agent.
Stoltenberg 220 crat.
Hund 220 enf.
Clipjunkie 220 soldier.
Beornin 215 adv. (First main, never made it to 220)
++++

I've always been clan, but have 1 omni character in the ironman challenge org SHOP FOOD, Midlifeshade 150 shade.
Chrisax
President

Re: Application: Predator30

Post by Chrisax »

HI Predator30 :) Welcome on our forums :) And sorry for the more-than-a-day delay to answer you.

Thank you for your very detailed application. You have been in an org (NA) that is a part of our Alliance and in respectable orgs in general. That's a nice thing.

Also, you goals seem to meet well with the everlasting goals of AP. :)

And to add a nice touch to your future, you are in a time zone which is excellent for raids. :)

So, all good.

That being said, thanks for reading and agreeing on our Code of conduct. :)

Your second step is now to join our guest channel on our org bot so we can meet online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.

You can usually find AP members at the big Vanguards building ramp near OA grid terminal.
If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !join
This is a temporary invite, so you'll have to do it each time you want to be on guest chat.

Once on guest chat, feel free to ask for an officer and introduce yourself, and also ask for help with any questions you may have about your application.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a moment to contact you. Always feel free to tell an officer that you are there.

Some of the officers you can contact for help with questions or concerns are:

Fuze / Suffugio / Contritum / Obiex GMT-5
Namisan / Vandraren / Nosophobia / Drnotorious GMT+2
Whattawap / Sirwappy GMT-5
Codeish / Codemanforce / Codecrasher / Shacode GMT+1
Proeliis / Crazi / Crazidoctor / Epok / Hornblower / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Cheribomber / Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Bonniedoom / Betadoom / Amagosa / Whapperz (General) GMT -5
Falcondoct/ Falconcrat /Falconsold / Falconenf GMT -5
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2

See you soon on RK5! :)