Application-Allbraun

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Allbraun
Mini Leet

Application-Allbraun

Post by Allbraun »

Howdy yall I'm Allbraun a newly rolled enforcer and first time sided player! I don't really remember when I started playing AO but I know I took a 6yr break. I returned some time last year to playing my old characters and relearned alot of the game.

Alittle about me; I have played all neutral characters, and I found upon returning that even with the freedoms of being neutral its gotten very quite :| . Casual player here with alot of solo time. Looking to make alota friends and help with raids is why I rerolled an enforcer.

Alts:
Monkeycow 220/30 neut Solja
Nukedcow 220/25 neut NT
Eveel 200/? neut Shade
Speedofcow150/16 neut Fix
also got 6 froob accounts enf/solja/agent/fix/trader/doc all 200 and neutral

I fully agree to your COC.
My time zone is US CST. I am usually online for the weekends. I'm currently online as well running around solo :cry:
Chrisax
President

Re: Application-Allbraun

Post by Chrisax »

Done directly in-game