Account frozen again

General messages, related to AP or AO. (All users can read)
Forcenum
Big Leet

Account frozen again

Post by Forcenum »

Well guys, I just want to inform you that my account with Forcenum on it will get frozen here the 04.30.2011 (30/04-11) and as it seems right now, I wont reactivate it for a while. The reasons are many, but basicly I got a bit bored with enforcer (my level 200 MP does as much damage, has better survivability, does better in PvP, and is a lot more fun in general) The other, reason is that all my toons on that account are stripped, and I simply do not have the time, credz or will to reequip em (would mean 3 full sets of combined armor and so on...) even though i had a kickass advy on there... ah well, Now im focusing on my MP, keeper and soldier.

The keeper is getting along nicely. Leveld it to 205 and will do a reequip on it as soon as i bother Thinking 230-240 symbs just so im kinda ok for leveling to 220. The soldier (150) has just gotten symbs in (omg those tl5 artillry symbs are expensive...) and i need to get a KMP5 and get some decent armor on him so he can start farming sec10 for credz. MP stays 200 for a while longer, As i STILL miss parts for my sec7 belt, and i miss a few parts of combined scout. Will also experiment with a full on AS PVP setup to see if i can be even better in PvP. my KD (kill-death) is about 5/1 on average (depending on the omni toons in BS (one round i killed 12 ppl and didn't die ones, even when "zerged" :-) )), and i'm very pleased with that.

And those three toons are plenty for me as it is. I don't have time to play that much so two accounts are just too much (also saves me some money with only one account).

But do not hesitate to holler for meh. my alts are listed below, and im always ready to help AP out if u need an extra hand in sec7 or sec10 or anything really :-)

Have a good one guys!
Forcenum - 220/25/63 Enfo - Retired
Anumirath - 200/25/54 Meta - One man Army
Saidin - 205/19/55 Keeper - DD in the making
Frontforce - 150/13/30 Soldier - Sector 10 bountyhunter
Bredin
Leetissimo!

Re: Account frozen again

Post by Bredin »

Do u have an empty character slot on the account with your MP on it? Can u make a free slot by deleting a toon? If so u can xfer your advy to the account u are keeping
General, Athen Paladins
Forcenum
Big Leet

Re: Account frozen again

Post by Forcenum »

Well, yes i do actually, and that was also the plan, but first i have to merge the two accounts, then i can xfer a char, but it is all a bit expensive, and i do not have enough FC points on either accounts for that :-(

But as i mentioned, the adv is stripped as well... His ql 225 CM, SSOS, 249 kyr axe 240, bracers, alien huds, NCUs... everything is gone. I borrowed all the stuff to a friend when i left, and now, when I'm back, he has stopped playing... Ah well, i can always level a new adv... as mentioned, i have plenty with the 3 chars i have atm.
Forcenum - 220/25/63 Enfo - Retired
Anumirath - 200/25/54 Meta - One man Army
Saidin - 205/19/55 Keeper - DD in the making
Frontforce - 150/13/30 Soldier - Sector 10 bountyhunter