AP recognized by people in SWTOR

This forum is dedicated to the new universes where AP will be present: Star Wars The Old Republic and The Secret World
Chrisax
President

AP recognized by people in SWTOR

Post by Chrisax »

Les night a trooper named Mannie went to Adoni and me in Coruscant and told us how happy he was to see an AO organization in SWTOR.

I asked him if he recognized us and he said "yes an old and well-known clan org on RK2" :D

He happens to be an Omni oh Rimor and alone on SWTOR and no many omnis tried SWTOR. He was really happy to meet us.

I told him that when we open recruitment (and know what to do with Ominis...) he could contact us and he said he would certainly do this.

I also had some people shouting "hello AP" while I was traveling. :)
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Re: AP recognized by people in SWTOR

Post by Elrojo »

case in point for keeping the name. GJ Boss
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

If we can get omni's to join us in SWTOR, they might switch sides in AO.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

We'll see but I think we should keep games separated and only ask that someone who is an AP in one game must always behave like an AP (fair-play, friendship,...) in each and every game where AP is present, regardless of the faction he is playing there. In other words: no jerk, nowhere.

I feel like this because, when AP is in three games, we'll have a situation with 3 factions in AO, 2 in SWTOR, and 3 in TSW, so 3x2x3 = 18 possible combinations. It would be quite crazy to demand that everyone playing in AP in one game plays the same combination as the org AP in all games, so would have to pick 1 combination only on 18 available if he plays the three games!

That said, I would prefer AP's to be always together regarding factions but it's quite impossible (for example a Sith may discover us in TSW and join us... we can't ask him to drop Sith because we are Republic!)