Mission discoveries and mats

This forum is dedicated to the new universes where AP will be present: Star Wars The Old Republic and The Secret World
Chrisax
President

Re: Mission discoveries and mats

Post by Chrisax »

I'm currently implementing options for slicing. I'll post whne I have something ready? It won't be very long.
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

I'm almost done with the additions. Also, once done, I have plenty of missions to add myself.
Bredin
Leetissimo!

Post by Bredin »

I used the tool to submit records for missions like mad initially, but sort of stopped in lieu of ongoing changes in this thread. I'll start entering missions data again when we seem ready.

Is there some targeted end date for when we will have enough data for analysis or do we plan to keep entering data indefinitely?
General, Athen Paladins
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

As for a deadline, I think that if we collect info intensively for like ten more days we should be fine. (I'll check is stats are stable.) Of course we could continue, not for all missions but from time to time so we could review statistics at some point and see if Bioware changed something.

The next version of the report tool (the one I'm working on currently) is the same as the previous one except for Slicing missions. So anything not slicing can be entered already if it was not or if it's upcoming.
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Slicing missions additions implemented !

I lost a lot of time trying to make something (too) complicated but I realized that we couldn't get all the required info right now (as Hyde pointed out no sources, including Torhead, can provide certain details) and also the more we get into the details and the more the system will be vulnerable to stealth tweaks and additions from Bioware (the way the system automatically offers filtered choices for example).

So I went for something quite complete and still simple.

When you select "Slicing", the rewards lists will now offer the following choices in addition to the already existing ones (thanks to Hyde for the list of Schematics):

Schematic: Mission discovery: Archeology
Schematic: Mission discovery: Bioanalysis
Schematic: Mission discovery: Diplomacy
Schematic: Mission discovery: Investigation
Schematic: Mission discovery: Scavenging
Schematic: Mission discovery: Slicing
Schematic: Mission discovery: Treasure Hunting
Schematic: Mission discovery: Underworld Trading

Schematic: Grade 2 Ship Armor
Schematic: Grade 2 Beam Generator
Schematic: Grade 2 Energy Shield
Schematic: Grade 2 Shield Regenerator
Schematic: Grade 2 Missile Magazine
Schematic: Custom-Built Hoverbike
Schematic: Grade 4 Ship Armor
Schematic: Grade 4 Beam Generator
Schematic: Grade 4 Energy Shield
Schematic: Grade 4 Shield Regenerator
Schematic: Grade 4 Missile Magazine
Schematic: Custom-Built Speederbike
Schematic: Armek Ship Armor
Schematic: Sienar Systems Beam Charger
Schematic: Quellegh Industrial Energy Shield
Schematic: Hoersch-Kessel Shield Regenerator
Schematic: Kuat Drive Yards Missile Magazine
Schematic: Hotrigged Speederbike

I didn't specify light / dark for diplomacy because I assume that, as Slicing missions are NOT sided, a Slicing mission will drop randomly light or dark with a 50/50 ratio when it drops a Schematic: Mission discovery: Diplomacy.

Sounds good? tell me.

And if it's good, back to reports! I have many to enter myself. :)
Hyde
Hyde!

Post by Hyde »

Chrisax wrote:I didn't specify light / dark for diplomacy because I assume that, as Slicing missions are NOT sided, a Slicing mission will drop randomly light or dark with a 50/50 ratio when it drops a Schematic: Mission discovery: Diplomacy.
Fairly accurate. I actually am pretty sure it skewed to Dark drops for me, but not enough to matter.