Hey this is Kealsdps

This forum is dedicated to the new universes where AP will be present: Star Wars The Old Republic and The Secret World
Kealsdps
Baby Leet

Hey this is Kealsdps

Post by Kealsdps »

How's it going guys? I see that you are playing swtor and was thinking of moving to that server. I am currently on The Fatman. How many people are in the org in swtor? Will you guys be raiding? Hope you all are doing well, see ya soon. DL'ing 1.2 as I type and wait.
Bredin
Leetissimo!

Re: Hey this is Kealsdps

Post by Bredin »

tbh AP is not very active at all in swtor
General, Athen Paladins
Chrisax
President

Re: Hey this is Kealsdps

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Keal :) Good to see you here.

OK, we have a problem with SWTOR: several AP's are actually quite active in SWTOR... except they are spread over servers. #-o Of course, no one feels like dropping his painfully geared characters , their tradeskills levels, their PvP experience rating... and character transfer is still not scheduled or even reasonably confirmed for a close future.

In other words, we don't have much activity on Shii-Cho, and, to solve this "easily", we would need all or most AP's to move at the same time to Shii-Cho, and of course not to feel like "I'll move as soon as others have moved". :) (Which is a human reaction though.)

This situation is caused by the fact that, as an org, we came at the last minute to SWTOR (I never was able to test SWTOR before the 3 days of late beta), and without preparation. Then we took quite a while to adapt. Add to this no one was really sure if SWTOR would be something lasting or a break before TSW...

We have understood the lesson and we will take all the measures to make AP opening in TSW a success. More on that in another post. :D

Ah well... so we are somewhat dependent on what AP's want to do here. We will anyhow have high level characters and also lower ones there to be able to help or work on SWTOR harder. But at the moment I'm really not sure what direction this is going to take, especially with TSW release in June.

Sorry for not being able to be more specific.

Edit: I must add that the population drop in SWTOR has been quite impressive since one month.