Guild Bank is open

This forum is dedicated to the new universes where AP will be present: Star Wars The Old Republic and The Secret World
Chrisax
President

Guild Bank is open

Post by Chrisax »

I open the Guild Bank, thanks to your donations. :D =D>

RESERVED FOR INFORMATION
Chrisax
President

Re: Guild Bank is open

Post by Chrisax »

RESERVED FOR SCREENSHOTS
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Temporary notes:

I'll post some screenshots later, especially about bank settings.

For the moment, note:

- ALL BANK SETTINGS ARE TEMPORARY AND LIKELY WRONG ! Please comment.
(I was very surprised we can't set permissions based on the rarity of items, as it has always been possible in Age of Conan, for example. Like: ordinary items can be withdrawn by anyone at any time, rare ones require an officer, but TBH, at the moment, it's not an issue for us.)

- I put 30 schematics that I have been holding for months in guild bank (thanks to all donators, especially Croke)

- There are 400 000 credits in the bank

- I started to put a few miscellaneous items, mostly crafting material (crystals) in and one orange armor pair of light boots, with blank slots.

- I'm making some purple enhancements and purple off-hand devices and I'll put them in today

The guild bank terminal is in the Galactic Trade market section of Carrick Station (NE quadrant)

It's the 4th room on the external circle, starting from the top. There are a flag and a key symbols over the door.

We have 90 slots available (around 45 already taken). Next valut (I assume 90 slots? Not sure.) would cost 1 M.
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

I added some stuff today. thanks to all who added items. :)
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

fuze wrote:
Chrisax wrote:I added some stuff today. thanks to all who added items. :)
But...is there anyone there to really take advantage of what's in there?

Honestly, I doubt it. But that's my duty to keep an existing structure up, just in case (?!), and, anyhow, there is nothing else to do with the stuff and the cash.

The last times I logged on, the server was quite dead. So I made characters on two other servers and it was the same. It was even worse on a RP server. After like one hour, running on Korriban (the Sith start zone), I ran into another guy who approached me cautiously and said "Oh sorry I thought you were a critter [a mob], I thought this was a solo place as I have never seen someone there in two days".

I did some PvP. Still unbalanced and ridiculous (need 6 people to kill one with the top PvP gear, so you have to be a punching ball for months and months if you want points) and I had to wait like one hour in the queue. (A shame as PvP could have been really good.)

I did some missions, the same as usual, no bad but not really fun to replay. (For some totally unknown reason, redoing missions in TSW is not boring for quite a long time while it's quickly boring in AoC; don't ask me why.)

Crafting is a tad better but still boring and the market is almost dead.

I went to three operations (I was told I was really lucky to be able to get 3 in only a few days). One was frustrating and miserably failed. Disheartened people left all along the way.
One was an unpleasant elitist raid. You had to be accepted on the basis of your equipment (thanks I am all purple but I still was borderline as I had no raid equipment.) It worked though until the last boss that couldn't be defeated. (The Vault)
Last one succeeded but, after all those insane efforts, all smugglers and consulars discovered that there was only crap loot for them. I was told (?) it was relatively frequent to have entire classes not getting good stuff from a raid.

Talking with some people in the raid, I discovered that many of them just logged on to do raids at set times and didn't spend much more time online. So they do raids... to do raids... raids being the beginning and the end of everything. That's a bit beyond me.

I didn't renew my subscription. I'm currently on a 30 days bonus because my account was active at a given time. I will renew from time to time if it's useful to manage something for people who still play it, even casually. Or I could pass lead as well.

I guess the bottom line is SWTOR has been for most of us an experience that started quite well and went poof very fast.
Crash
Big Leet

Post by Crash »

Damn shame about that game. Started out almost Thrawn good, then slipped into Jar Jar level suckiness.
Lasarina
Big Leet

Post by Lasarina »

I still play, but quite alone :cry:
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Lasarina wrote:I still play, but quite alone :cry:

I searched for you when I was online but you didn't log on. I feel sad for you, Lasa. :(

I could log on and give you enough rights to manage guild bank when you or "anyone" (?) need; I know you'll do fine.