I made Lasa officer and for bank management etc

This forum is dedicated to the new universes where AP will be present: Star Wars The Old Republic and The Secret World
Chrisax
President

I made Lasa officer and for bank management etc

Post by Chrisax »

Without asking him, sorry Lasa but it was a hurry, I made Lasa a guild officer. This way he can manage all current operations, including most of bank operations and invites. Other officers can of course still do the same if the come back to SWTOR.

I'm sure you'll keep the house perfectly, Lasa. :) If you keep on in SWTOR, that is.

Manarn, Lasarina and Lasa are the promoted characters. You can promote others of course.
Lasarina
Big Leet

Re: I made Lasa officer and for bank management etc

Post by Lasarina »

Heyas all.

Thx Chris for promotion, I´ll stick around for another month or so.
Maybe less, I´m probably going back to AO soon.
In meantime I will look after org in SWTOR, not much to look after atm though ;)
Hope everybody is doing fine.
Too bad TSW didnt catch my interest!! :(
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Thanks Lasa. :)

SWTOR seems to be one of the biggest failures ever seen in MMOG's, compared to the money invested (several web sites mention 200+ millions dollars but that seems a lot to me) and the popularity of the license. And, that, even if there will always be people playing it but on much lower numbers than expected.

We witness several people coming back to AO at the moment.

So be welcome back in AO when you want, Lasa. :) And you too Fuze grrr! :twisted:

On the other hand, TSW seems to be much more interesting than SWTOR. I know you were in a very early beta, Lasa, and didn't like it much (you were mostly in the zombie part) but you could give a look back at the game in a more complete state.
Means you could try too, too Fuze.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

SWTOR servers aren't as bad as many people think.

If you look at the server population tracker there are many servers that are hovering around standard traffic (ie. not too busy, not too slow).

The Fatman is bulging at the seams, still.

All three asia/pacific servers are bustling and really busy.

I log on occasionally in the morning to check comps and trades and theres 50-120 on the fleet.

When I log on at 7:30PM AEST when Daughter goes to bed, theres 120-240 people on fleet.

WZ's popping continually - in the evenings, max wait is about 5 minutes I'd say.

Many Many Many premades, about 3-4 premade teams usually rotating on Imp side, and in our guild alone we have between 2 4man premades and 4 4 man premades all PVPing at once. We try to queue together to get 8 man premades and we do really well. Many very solid people in Reverence, plus we haven't stopped recruiting either.

OUr guild has beat all raids, although I don't do that so much - I only do the story modes and a few of the easier HM's, but we've done all raids HM and NM now too. Course, the crazy progression guys are a bit of a clique so they are always busy doing their own thing.

It's been a lot of fun last 5 months. Also, amazing experience finally PVPing with 0.5 s latency instead of 3.5 s latency. Makes a massive difference in performance.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

SWTOR seems valid for Oceania, probably because it's one of the very rare games to have specific servers there, allowing better latency. So I assume it's one main reason for keeping playing this game in this region.
Crash
Big Leet

Post by Crash »

I've been seeing about 20-35 on Fleet in the evening this week. Starting to see some new blood in warzones, but they're sooo bad at it. Good news is - when the core of die hard Pubs play, we generally own the place. Ofc, Anore & company seem to have disappeared into thin air. =D>

I received an email about server mergers today, also thanking me "for all my feedback regarding [your] PVP experience". (Heh ... I submitted 11 colorfully worded trouble tickets at the height of my SWTOR rage about PvP "being broken")

The email was short on specifics, but a tiny carrot has been dangled.

Dangle, you crazy carrot. Dangle.
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Crash
Big Leet

Post by Crash »

Last I checked, it was a sea of red. :)