Strings's application

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Strings
Baby Leet

Strings's application

Post by Strings »

Good evening AP,

I had the pleasure tonight of teaming with Klepsfun which has spurred me to finally put an application in. I started AO in 2001 or 2002 and have recently returned from a break starting around 2007.
I was previously Omni and thought it'd be nice to have a different experience and get to know some new individuals as I relearn and experience Rubi-Ka. Since I don't remember a whole lot of the game I have been working on a new soldier, a class I have not played prior, and have been leveling her up. (Strings)

My previous characters are:
Emerelda
Kelvera
Mearah
Karasu

I was in Inner Circle, which I don't think exits any longer, but dispersed the toons throughout friends organizations when I left for BMT. Emerelda is currently in The Leviathan Movement and the others are in a dead version of Unity I believe.

I am interested in Athen Paladins because the members I have met have always been respectful and pleasant to be around and the organization seems active as a whole. I enjoy both PvM and PvP but I have a lot to learn and relearn about both and have all the expansions on Strings.

I have read both the Code of Conduct and the threat on attitudes in chat. They're reasonable, down-to-earth rule sets and suggestions that I agree with.

I am primarily active past 17:00 GMT during the week and random hours on the weekend depending on my erratic work schedule. If there's anything I have missed please let me know and I'll address it. Hope to hear from you guys soon. :)
noobas
Leetissimo!

Re: Strings's application

Post by noobas »

Welcome to AP forums.

Please try to get in contact with an AP officer to invite you to the bot channel during your application period.

(jetson, chrisax, bobdc, shelbycobra, or just ask in Clan OOC for an AP and we can find you)

cheers!
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Strings
Baby Leet

Post by Strings »

Thank you. I'll try to catch somebody on then.
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hello, Strings and Welcome to AP forums. :)

That's a nice and complete application indeed. :)

It's always great to see and old-timer coming back to AO and we already had several in the past weeks.

We are happy to see you're considering AP a new home for you.

It's great also that you already read and agreed on our Code of conduct and org chat recommendations.

We'll contact you online as fast as possible but you can /tell some of the following names, among many others:
Grind42 / Bobdc
Chrisax / Mekanos
Jetson / Noobasknight / Noobastank / Rodog
Robotbygger / Fixtorious / Lasarina / Nomatterwhat / Nobrainatall / Misssol / Missdok / Biggernoob
Boomersooner / Shelbycobra / Iwojima / Bloodstripe
Eltankjoo / Elrojo / Hermesconrad / Elnukej00
Tommypinetti / Tommysoldja / Tommytanker

AP members also hang out in Old Athen near OA grid, North East of the city, on the ramp of the big Vanguards building.

See you soon in-game soon! Best luck with your application ! :D
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

I tried to find you because, after your interview, etc, your application was accepted :) but couldn't see you. Please tell us when you are going to be online.
Strings
Baby Leet

Post by Strings »

I will likely be on tomorrow through 17:00-21:00 GMT. I'll try to catch one of you on then, thanks. :)
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Fine :)