Ciek

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Ciek
Mini Leet

Ciek

Post by Ciek »

Ive been playing AO since early 2006, as a froob for some time and then (from end of 2006 if I remember correctly) as a player with all expansions. My previous org was a national org named Podroznicy Rubi – Ka but its pretty much dead nowadays, same as a www page we host (http://www.anarchy-online.pl/ ). Its usually 0-2 people online outside peak hours and 0-5 in the evenings so we simply don’t have enough people to do anything. To make it even worse, for some strange reason I cant understand, our org authorities refused to link our bot with few other national orgs that are even more deserted although we had everything ready and other orgs leaders were willing to join. So there is nothing left to do but to seek a new home for my characters and that’s why im here.

I have 2 220 characters on clan side (Asasello – shade and Sottocapo - crat) that im pretty sure you don’t know as I don’t spend a lot of time on them and they are more like quest helpers/items farmers/soloers/tradeskillers than playable characters. The main thing I enjoy in AO is low level pvp, tl5 especially (no NW tho, those ive never enjoyed) . I have tl5s on both sides but nowadays im playing mostly on my omni (yeah, I know omnis r evul) enf named Zomowiec. He used to be clan, twinked at 76 and then 150 for some time, ive switched sides to get some action because at some point there were almost no omni players left and it must say it was a very wise choice as it allowed many people to get some VP and pvp kills on me :)

From clan tl5s ive a NT named Maciejq and a trader named Ciek but ive put them on hold until I find out what and when “the balancing” will bring us. Ive also had an agent on clan side but ive deleted it as his breed was wrong for tl5 and im a perfectionist.

What im looking for is an active org with some friendly people that are willing to play. Id like to spend some time on my tl7s, get some paht lewtz and see this new collector instance.

Im not sure if there is anyone from AP I know, ive talked with a few people from here and they were very nice and kind. Lupus, Noobas – those are the people that may recognize me from the game. There were also some other people that came from Poland and either were in our national org or just were our org guests and may know me but I think that they are long gone. Mattyu (enf) and Dohunter (doc) are two names that come to my mind.

So … that’s all I can think about. If you have any questions feel free to ask them. Ive read CoC and agree with it.
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Re: Ciek

Post by Elrojo »

Hi Ciek,

Thanks for your indepth application. If you are familiar to some AP members that does help out alot. I will say though that with the recent drama regarding some clan turning omni for BS and then attacking towers, the idea of having omni for the sake of the game is not quite as accepted as it may have been previously.

All that aside. AP is very active. Generally over 10 online and we do have an alliance with approx 6 other orgs to help boost the numbers. We do have some tl5 twinks for PvP and some lower and higher. We also do plenty of PvM if that takes your fancy.

We normally hang out at vanguards, near OA grid.

Hit up
noobasknight/noobastank/rodog
Faros1978/clone78/amalia7
Chrisax/Mekanos
Grind42/Bobdc
Hermesconrad/eltankjoo/elrojo
Kosscrat/Kosstos
Wreakhavoc/Axits

for an invite, or just ask any AP for help
Ciek
Mini Leet

Post by Ciek »

As i said before, im not interested in any NW nor dramas related with it. I may join it once for a while out of pure boredom (last time i did it as an omni was end of 2009) but its obvious that i wont attack towers of my own org or allied orgs. Im not a RPer, this whole side vs. side conflict concept doesn’t interest me. Id like my twinks to be neutrals for BSs but lack of token boards makes them to much underpowered for me to accept it. Id like to have some fun in NW, no matter of the side, but its current design is impossible for me to accept.
Millerna
Growing Leet

Post by Millerna »

A satisfactory application, in my opinion. And I'd appreciate the broader experience in twinking for pre-TL7 pvp in our ranks, and as long as we don't see him against us in NW, why not :)
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Ciek. Welcome to our forums. :) Please ask any AP online for guest channel invite and say you posted an application.

We'll meet you online.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

hey bro, good app.

I appreciate where you're coming from.

Nobody in AP is required to help at NW, but many of us do PVP at wars as well. If it may stir up drama for you, and it wasn't your scene, then no problem. But, if you did want to participate, thats also cool.

Just out of curiosity, which toons were you looking to join on?
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Ciek
Mini Leet

Post by Ciek »

Hey Noobas. Im looking to join with pretty much everything that is on clan side and may be active (that makes 220 crat, 220 shade, 118 leveling engi and 166 nt thats put on hold but im thinking about some equipment for him). My 2 omni characters (tl5 enf and sold) will remain omni because enf is needed to keep some balance on BS until FC allows mixed sides (if ever) and sold is a s10 farm toon so it simply doesnt matter.

Its a holiday season, im out for weekend. Ill try to catch you on monday. Is it possible to sit as a guest on omni character?

Ah, there is also a character named Ciek that is an inactive clan holder of my neutral ai shop that id like to get him in because of forum name.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

Ciek wrote:Is it possible to sit as a guest on omni character?
It most certainly is, and I dont' think anyone holds it against you for wanting to be omni in TL5 BS, lol I might have to do the same.

if you're invited we'll make sure you have access to hang out in the org as you wish on which ever toon (just make sure to register your alts so they are all invited)
Ciek
Mini Leet

Post by Ciek »

Small update:

I got invited on your bot last night and it was very nice to so many people online altho I hope that you understand that im a bit ashamed of all those people I don’t know around me so I may seem to be a bit quiet.

My alts are linked now with “Ciek” as my main. As I got unfrozen by the end of last week, there is much to do on my accounts before ill start playing actively. There are some phats that need to be found, macros to be written etc. It’s a complete mess and im a bit overwhelmed by it.

I don’t play to much nowadays. Most of the weekends I go the lake with my family and I get back on Sunday evenings. Plus, in two months my second child will be born so there will be even less time to have some fun. But ive been playing AO for a long time now and I think it’s the greatest game ever so most likely ill stick with it for as long as it lasts.

I got a question from one of you about what do I expect from an org. Tbh im not sure. 95% of my game time is spend at lower levels and im self sufficient there when it comes to creds/phatz/buffs/dungeon-quest help etc. What im looking for is an impression that im not playing a single player game. Im also thinking about leveling an engi up to tl7 for pvp and pvm but im not sure if its possible. Im not very happy with my previous tl7s as they are more like utility characters than actually playable toons, especially in pvp where they are extremely weak so id like to have something new oriented more on pvp and pvm team play than solo pvm. At tl7, where teaming up is needed, id like to do it with people know rather than with random pick up groups.

Ah, btw, I troll official forums from time to time under “Ciekafsky” nick but ive registered as “Ciek” here to make it a bit more simple to remember.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

sounds awesome. Good luck/health with your next baby :)
Millerna
Growing Leet

Post by Millerna »

yeah I see Ciek often in LoR. The only thing I may recommend is that it's okay to be witty and funny in forums but just careful in making a reputation like a certain ranged ma in basing the "trolling" on namecalling or bashing.

Not saying you are doing these and certainly I should perhaps be the last person to say this (check my posts from 2006-2007) but still at the end we do represent our orgs in those places.
Ciek
Mini Leet

Post by Ciek »

Back.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

Welcome back ciek.

How's the baby('s?) doing?

Since your last post I had two myself.

Are you playing with Omni or clan lately and are you interested in re-activating your application?
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Welcome back Ciek :D

What Noobas said just above... do you want to join AP now? :)
Grind42
Leetissimo!

Post by Grind42 »

Hi Ciek, chatted to you briefly online. Sry I got sidetracked & then had to log. Glad you are patient.

Will speak soon for your interview.
If its not broken, Your not trying hard enough!!

-DC-Grind42-Nightcrawler-
Damage Clan
General of Athen Paladins