Tempest9891 Application

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Tempest
Baby Leet

Tempest9891 Application

Post by Tempest »

Hey everyone,

I'm interested in joining Athen Paladins. I played AO for a little while a few years ago, and just started playing again this week and I've enjoyed it a lot so far. My old char from years ago was a lvl 69 soldier, but I decided to make a new char as I felt it would help me better learn the game. So my current char is Andot, a lvl 29 MA. I'm interested in joining because I enjoy playing with and helping others.

My in-game username is ******* [edited by Chrisax for confidentiality]. I'm in the US pacific time zone, GMT -8, and I'm typically on in the evening on weekdays and anytime on the weekend. I found out about this org from the AO Official forums, and liked what I read there more than what I saw on the other orgs recruitment posts. I've already read over and agree with the code of conduct and chat recommendations/attitude.

Looking forward to good times and meeting some great people to play with!

~Tempest
noobas
Leetissimo!

Re: Tempest9891 Application

Post by noobas »

Good stuff Tempest!

Thanks for posting your interest.

When you're in game, you can try /tell bobsan invite

This will hopefully get you into the AP chatbot - from there, you can talk with other AP's and just get an idea whats going on.

Once you're in the bot, you can try !online

See if you can spot an officer, and if they aren't busy perhaps they can do an interview with you.

if not - you can try contacting some AP's directly or indirectly: Indirectly is probably easiest, try spamming a bit on Clan OOC while in Old Athens, nearly always there is someone around who can invite you to the bot. Check for players directly at /around OA grid, and at the ramp under the "vanguards".

once the interview is complete we can proceed with invite :)

good luck and welcome back to game!

Jetson/noobas
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Chrisax
President

Re: Tempest9891 Application

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Tempest / Andot, welcome to our forums and welcome back in AO :)

It's perfect you already read and agreed with our Code of Conduct.

We are happy to see you share our views on friendship and family-like org.

You have now two simple steps in-game to join us, as Noobas mentioned above:

Join our guest channel in the game, you can contact any AP member or officer, and tell him/her you posted and application and ask for a guest channel invite. You'll find usually AP's at the Vanguards big building ramp near Old Athen grid.

If you can't find an AP for a bot/chat invite, please try to send me (Chrisax) a tell. Or ask (only a few names) some officer
Nanomace / Macer36
Chrisax / Mekanos
Grind42 / Bobdc
Jetson / Noobasknight
Maycrat / Mayhemdealer / Havendoc
Tommypinetti / tommysoldja
Hermesconrad / Eltankjoo

You will have online, as soon as possible, a small interview with an officer.

To make all this easier you can also tell us when you will be online some day, so we make sure an officer will be there to meet you. :)

See you soon in game!