Xalphax

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Xexostab
Baby Leet

Xalphax

Post by Xexostab »

Hello guys ive been playing AO since 05-06 was inactive for a few years came back a year or so ago to find alot of the people that i had played with had quit, recently been in New Order, experienced player enjoy helping people learn the game and being with an active org that i can help succeed

Xalphax (220 sold)
Xexo (220 crat)
Xexostab(220 shade)

and plenty of others :P
Soca
Mini Leet

Re: Xalphax

Post by Soca »

:O Im getting followed by so manny people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Xexostab
Baby Leet

Post by Xexostab »

ohh ^^ i know Soca and Pers:)
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

Welcome to AP forums

your application phase can be helped by adherence to a few simple instructions:

1. read and post any comments/ disagreements with the COC and language rules
http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/viewforum.php?f=8

2. Post an application (done)

3. Join the AP org chat (/tell bobsan invite) or ask for an invite from an active AP org member
(done in game)

4. ask for an officer to interview you (keep in mind officers can be busy -including with other applications- and may not be able to answer or even see your message immediately)

5. receive invite and become an AP

Just a quick warning, we have 4 active applicants right now, so officers are a bit overloaded - please be patient when / if asking for an interview.

Cheers and see you in game :)

Noobas/Jetson
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
persiancat
Mini Leet

Post by persiancat »

omg u guys gonna kill this org aswell :D i start looking for new place :D :shock:

welcome bro btw :mrgreen: