Dio Application

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Diogenex
Baby Leet

Dio Application

Post by Diogenex »

Hello!

My name is Mihai, i am 32 year old and live in Romania. Yes, the land of Dracula :) At the moment i own a small business, a pizza delivery shop, and i have some spare moments to play AO.

About Anarchy Online, i played about 10 years ago, back in the days when there were 100 people raids in Panda and we used to wipe at zodiacs. I have no clue how stuff works now :) Back then i used to play on RK2. I played in prestigious organizations, such as Storm (a short period) and Redemption (most of the time). I made lots of great friends from all over the world, the time spent in games was great. Back then i had lots of time on my hands, so i was a raid leader for 2 Panda bots, pandabot (or something similar) and xtbot (which raided only zods and TNH). Also i am proud that back then i was the first shade which managed to equip 1 Beast item, that is shoulders. The pain was to obtain as shade 1750 CL and it took me about 3 months to do it.

At some point WoW launched and i started playing together with several members of Redemption, gave my AO account away and ... oh well, we split after a while.

Now i decided to get back to AO and i realised i am a complete noob:
- i don't know anyone ingame
- i don't know where everyone is, AO used to be full, now is empty
- i don't know what to do
- i don't even own a Yalm :)

I am looking for a new home, a place where i can level, have fun, make friends and eventually bug people with stupid (from their point of view) questions.

At the moment, i have the following options:
- lvl 86 MA - Diofun, with predator and omnimed sets and that's it.
- No other characters, to be honest i want to focus on only 1 character but i try to find out which is the easiest and fun to level. I can't play a shade anymore, all the 5 bars of actions and perks are making me crazy to use again :)

Thank you for reading this and all i want to add is:
- Step 1: register on forum - checked
- Step 2: read the 2 threads with rules - checked
- Step 3: join the guest member channel ingame - checked
- Step 4: mini-interview - looking forward to :)

Have a nice evening!

Dio

PS: Dio is my usual nickname, ingame and in Real life, not from God in italian, not from the singer, but short from Diogenes, the Greek philosopher. :)
Grind42
Leetissimo!

Re: Dio Application

Post by Grind42 »

Thanks for the in depth application 8) Will c u online ;-)
If its not broken, Your not trying hard enough!!

-DC-Grind42-Nightcrawler-
Damage Clan
General of Athen Paladins
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

indeed, nice app.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Welcome, Dio. :) Everything is done so just meet you online for a short chat. :D
tommytanker
Maxi Leet

Post by tommytanker »

That's a nice application!

Join our guest channel! You can do so by sending a tell to Bobsan:
/tell bobsan !join
Lasarina
Big Leet

Post by Lasarina »

Think you are too late Guys, Dio is allready in org I believe ;)