Application: Secura / Epikxs

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Epikxs
Baby Leet

Application: Secura / Epikxs

Post by Epikxs »

Hey all,

I am looking for an active org to join and AP seems to fit that bill. I have played AO on and off since launch and I like to think that I have a fair amount of knowledge about most of the game barring endgame since I can never seem to find the motivation to finish leveling a character.

The last org I was in before I took a break from the game was (EBJ) Events by Jill, when I returned to the game a couple of weeks ago I found it has been turned into an org for holding a city and is only used for AI raids, which left me to find a new place to call home.

The character I have been playing the most lately is my 154 Trader Secura, but I also have a 212 crat (Epikxs), 210 advy (Takt), 205 doc (Intern) and some other lower-leveled alts.

I have read over all the rules and code of conduct and I think that AP would be a good org to call home.

Edit: My Time Zone is UTC - 6. (Central US)
Chrisax
President

Re: Application: Secura / Epikxs

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Secura / Epikxs and welcome on our forums :)

It's great to see another old player coming back, and, as many, feeling that we could be a nice new home for him /her. We are glad to welcome and help returning people. :)

You have already advanced considerably in your application; good job.

1. Get registered on forums (done)
2. Read our Code of Conduct and also org Chat recommendations (done) You only have now to meet us, and have a chat with an officer:

3. Join our guest channel in the game: you can contact any AP member or officer, and tell him/her you posted and application and ask for a guest channel invite. You'll find usually AP's at the Vanguards big building ramp near Old Athen grid.

If you can't find an AP for a bot/chat invite, please try to send me (Chrisax) a tell. Or ask (only a few names) some officer
Nanomace / Macer36
Chrisax / Mekanos
Grind42 / Bobdc
Hermesconrad / Eltankjoo / Elrojo
Maycrat / Mayhemdealer / Havendoc
Tommypinetti / tommysoldja
Jetson / Noobasknight
Shacode
Carpdiem / Furymaster

4. You will have online, as soon as possible, a small interview with an officer.

See you very soon in game!