Overtriage Application

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Overtriage
Baby Leet

Overtriage Application

Post by Overtriage »

My Characters:
Thugsmash - level 25 subway froob enforcer
Thugnor - level 60 froob enforcer
Snackshack - level 60 froob agent
Overtriage - level 10 paid doctor

Hi I have played the game off and on through 2005-2013. Ive been in several orgs I think most are inactive now a days. ive played mostly froob characters but I am knowledgeable about the expansions. Had a fixer named Motosurf who was paid but I cant recall the info for him. Anyway im back and startin as a fresh new doctor.

My play times, by around 9 dec 2013, will be like 10am - 3pm US Central Time. Right now im switching into different jobs so my play time is kinda random atm hehe.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Re: Overtriage Application

Post by noobas »

Thanks for choosing AP overtriage

Your application phase consists of basically 4 steps:

1. make a new account on forums and post an app (done)

2. read the code of conduct and language rules located here
http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=69
http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=68

3. get into AP chat in game (either ask for an AP to invite you from OOC or if you see one, we hang out on Vanguards ramp near Old Athen Grid, or /tell bobsan invite once you've been invited)

4. have an interview with an officer. Hunt around when you're in AP chat for an officer (admin beside their name, or a rank of Squad commander/general/president) Officers are busy, so if you request an interview, be patient... they may not be able to get to you quickly.

Then we can invite :)

Good luck and see you in game!

Noobas/Jetson
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
tommytanker
Maxi Leet

Post by tommytanker »

Hello Overtriage,

Welcome to our forums.

Do you have any 220 or 200 froobs? 8 years its quite a bit to have more than subway and totw twinks :wink:
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Welcome on ou forums, Overtriage. :)

Well almost everything has been explained to you already so I'll just add a few details.

As mentioned by Noobas, please read our Code of Conduct and also org Chat recommendations and tell us if you agree with it (do it now :)) Then, the next two easy steps (actually almost the same step) are in-game:

Join our guest channel in the game, the bot is Bobsan: you can contact any AP member or officer, and tell him/her you posted and application and ask for a guest channel invite. You'll find usually AP's at the Vanguards big building ramp near Old Athen grid.

If you can't find an AP for a bot/chat invite, please try to send me (Chrisax) a tell. Or ask some officer (only a few names here)
Chrisax / Mekanos
Eltankjoo / Elsneaky / Elhealj00 <- those "00" are zeros / Elspeedy / Hermesconrad
Grind42 / Bobdc
Jetson/politico/front242
Nanomace / Macer36
Tommypinetti / tommysoldja
Maycrat / Mayhemdealer / Havendoc

And, you will have a small interview with an officer or myself.

Also, please, always feel free to leave me (or any officer) a buffered tell in-game.

See you in AO as soon as possible!
Overtriage
Baby Leet

Post by Overtriage »

Hi. I read both the code of conduct and chat recommendations and I agree with them. I'll get into that chat in a sec.

Tommytanker: It's just that I haven't played very often in that time span and most of my froobs I eventually deleted or forgot account info. My one paid character, Motosurf, I can't seem to remember my account info and all my stuff Ive collected is on him go figure lol. I must have put him under some old email I don't remember and I cant get my password out of it. He's like 200 something I think. do a whois in org should come up cant remember what org he in.
Nanomace
Maxi Leet

Post by Nanomace »

invited.

Welcome to Athen Paladins!