Application for Harli

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Harli
Baby Leet

Application for Harli

Post by Harli »

Greetings Athen Paladins,

I am submitting an application for your approval. I don't really know which character I consider to be my main as I enjoy most of my characters equally, however, here is a list of the characters I will bring to the table.

213 Crat - Accountant
205 Sold - Bealzabub
189 Shade - Chaotyc
182 Doc - Mezcla
181 Trader - Harliquin
163 Agent - Harli
160 Fixer - Zoomah (This toon is currently in a friends org for city ai raids)
150 Fixer - Tiphoid
150 MA - Tylynn
162 Engi - Thrays
142 MP - Catiara
165 NT - Elystre
55 Trader - Tadder

I believe that covers the list of my characters.

A little about me. I started playing AO at launch and played for about 3 years. I later came back a year or so later with a new account (both of my current accounts actually) and played for a few months. I've recently come back to the game, approximately 2 months ago, and have been intensely addicted to this game once again.

I have been in 2 other organizations since I returned to the game. The first being BA, and while they where a nice bunch of people, I didn't feel they where a good fit for me. I moved to VA after that, however left recently due to lack of membership within the org.

I enjoy many aspects of this game, but nothing gives me more of a rush than pvp, which I hope to get better at.

My play times vary, I am in mountain time, USA, and probably spend more time in game then I should, but as mentioned before, I'm addicted.

So in conclusion, I can be reached on Accountant as that is the character I am currently working on getting to 220. I look forward to receiving a response.
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Re: Application for Harli

Post by Elrojo »

Hello Harli/Accountant,

Please Read our Code of Conduct and also org Chat recommendations (if you have trouble with these please have a chat to an officer with any concerns)
http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=69
http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=68

Next two steps are in AO:

Join our guest channel in the game, you can contact any AP member or officer, and tell him/her you posted and application and ask for a guest channel invite. You'll find usually AP's at the Vanguards big building ramp near Old Athen grid.

If you can't find an AP for a bot/chat invite, please try to send me (Chrisax) a tell. Or ask some officer (only a few names here)
Chrisax / Mekanos
Eltankjoo / Elsneaky / Elhealj00 <- those "00" are zeros / Elspeedy / Hermesconrad
Grind42 / Bobdc
Jetson /politico / front242
Nanomace / Macer36
Tommypinetti / tommysoldja
Maycrat / Mayhemdealer / Havendoc

We will have online, as soon as possible, a small interview with you.

See you soon in game! :)
Chrisax
President

Re: Application for Harli

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Accountant :) Welcome

We already have a friend of yours in our applicants, Gateshade, as you know.

Elrojo told you what you had to know and, now, let's meet onliine ! :)