Mercacide

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Mercacide
Baby Leet

Mercacide

Post by Mercacide »

Hello my characters name is Mercacide, he is a level 25 froob MA. I have been playing AO on and off since release with varied amounts of time in between breaks, sometimes 2 years. The highest character I've had was a level 176 fixer named Riveel not that long ago but unfortunately I stripped him and deleted him in an attempt to keep me from playing this addicting game LOL.... I'm a US player and live in the central time zone playing in the early mornings usually but this will vary... I consider myself a knowledgeable player and would love the opportunity to join AP...

Best Regards,
Mercacide
Backstabbah
Maxi Leet

Re: Mercacide

Post by Backstabbah »

Spoke with him ingame, Seemed like a really nice guy. :) Good luck on your application!!!
Rocts - MA // Backstabbah - Shade // Deadwreck - Enf
Tower War and PvP Perfectionist
Come Check Out My Live Stream @Twitch.TV!
Chrisax
President

Re: Mercacide

Post by Chrisax »

Thanks for the input, Backstabbah.

Hello and welcome on our forums, Mercacide. :)

It's nice to see one more old player coming back, especially at the time the closed Beta for the new engine started.

That's really sad you stripped and deleted a character to "lock you out" of AO but I witnessed this reaction many times. To be honest, usually, it doesn't work. If you think you need to delete a character to be sure you won't come back, the, it probably means that you feel yourself so attracted by the game that this won't work.

But you are back, so, welcome home! :) Now let's proceed with your application. It's simple.

First please read our Code of Conduct and also org Chat recommendations and tell us if you agree with it (do it as soon as possible :)) Then, join our guest channel in the game; the bot is Bobsan: you can contact any AP member or officer, and tell him/her you posted and application and ask for a guest channel invite. You'll find usually AP's at the Vanguards big building ramp near Old Athen grid.

If you can't find an AP for a bot/chat invite, please try to send me (Chrisax) a tell. Or ask some officer (only a few names here)
Chrisax / Mekanos
Eltankjoo / Elsneaky / Elhealj00 <- those "00" are zeros / Elspeedy / Hermesconrad
Grind42 / Bobdc
Jetson/politico/front242
Nanomace / Macer36
Tommypinetti / tommysoldja
Maycrat / Mayhemdealer / Havendoc

And, finally, you will have a small interview with an officer or myself so we can know you better.

Also, always feel free to leave me (or any officer) a buffered tell in-game.

See you in AO soon!