Join - Kindred

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Kindredsolo
Mini Leet

Join - Kindred

Post by Kindredsolo »

Hi,
I am now a member of NO, they are falling in numbers and would like to be in org that is active, I have a few toons : kindred 220 advy, kinforcer 207 enf, Mpkindred 212 MP, and few others. my main toon today is sold 217 kindredsolo.

any other questions feel free to ask

Tnx
Kindredsolo
Soca
Mini Leet

Re: Join

Post by Soca »

Is it stil possible to pee standing up at ur age ? ;)

<3 soca
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

lol soca

Thanks for choosing AP kindred

Please read the Code of conduct and the language rules etc. in this forum section.

Your application phase will generally consist of a brief period of introduction (get in org chat /tell bobsan invite , or contact an AP for invite), then maybe a bit of teaming if that can happen, and then a quick interview.

Sounds like you're well known by Soca (and I assume some of the other Spartan guys?), if so we can fast track which is just a reminder about AP principles and an invite.

See you in game,

Noobas/Jetson
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Kindred and welcome on our forums :)

Thank you for posting your application. It looks like you know Soca?

AP is pretty active; you can have a look at our Event forums to see all the scheduled raids and quests, and, in addition to those, we have of course non-scheduled activities and teams running a lot.

Now, please take two minutes to read our Code of Conduct and also org Chat recommendations Then, in AO

- Please join our guest channel in the game: you can contact any AP member or officer, and tell him/her you posted and application and ask for a guest channel invite. You'll find usually AP's at the Vanguards big building ramp near Old Athen grid.

If you can't find an AP for a bot/chat invite, please try to send me (Chrisax) a tell. Or ask some officer (only a few names here)
Chrisax / Mekanos
Eltankjoo / Elsneaky / Elhealj00 <- those "00" are zeros / Elspeedy / Hermesconrad
Grind42 / Bobdc
Jetson /politico / front242
Nanomace / Macer36
Tommypinetti / tommysoldja
Maycrat / Mayhemdealer / Havendoc

- and we will have online, as soon as possible, a small interview with you.

See you soon in AO and good luck with your application! :)
Soca
Mini Leet

Post by Soca »

Chrisax wrote:

Know him?! We are like family, he whas born in 2 centuries before me so that makes him my great-great-great-great-great uncle.
He remembers when the animals could talk.
When he whas young his familly had dinosaurs roaming in their backyard.
Kindredsolo
Mini Leet

Post by Kindredsolo »

Soca wrote:Is it stil possible to pee standing up at ur age ? ;)

<3 soca
im lucky I can pee at all!!!!! :biggrin:
Kindredsolo
Mini Leet

Post by Kindredsolo »

Chrisax wrote:Hello Kindred and welcome on our forums :)

AP is pretty active; you can have a look at our Event forums to see all the scheduled raids and quests, and, in addition to those, we have of course non-scheduled activities and teams running a lot.

Now, please take two minutes to read our Code of Conduct and also org Chat recommendations Then, in AO

- Please join our guest channel in the game: you can contact any AP member or officer, and tell him/her you posted and application and ask for a guest channel invite. You'll find usually AP's at the Vanguards big building ramp near Old Athen grid.

If you can't find an AP for a bot/chat invite, please try to send me (Chrisax) a tell. Or ask some officer (only a few names here)
Chrisax / Mekanos
Eltankjoo / Elsneaky / Elhealj00 <- those "00" are zeros / Elspeedy / Hermesconrad
Grind42 / Bobdc
Jetson /politico / front242
Nanomace / Macer36
Tommypinetti / tommysoldja
Maycrat / Mayhemdealer / Havendoc

- and we will have online, as soon as possible, a small interview with you.

See you soon in AO and good luck with your application! :)

Hi Chris Pleasure,

Ok I have known soca too long, he was pres od ve and was a lot of fun, now he is getting cranky in his older age, im past that cranky stage in my life, that is what happens when you become petrified LoL.

I have read all coc and language, and tnx for considering me for member

Kindred
persiancat
Mini Leet

Post by persiancat »

Soca wrote:
Chrisax wrote:

Know him?! We are like family, he whas born in 2 centuries before me so that makes him my great-great-great-great-great uncle.
He remembers when the animals could talk.
When he whas young his familly had dinosaurs roaming in their backyard.

knowing soca doesnt help u here kind :D better mention of me :D