APi Ensi

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Ensi
Baby Leet

APi Ensi

Post by Ensi »

Hello and morning All. I just start my new fresh adventure with that great Game what is Anarchy. I feld in love when i saw it first time (it was few years ago), and i forgot about that love ;(

Now iv got finally time to refresh it, and got alot of fun from playin AO.

I read the CoC and agreed/accept all.

I AP to you coz" i heard that you are big "froob-friendly-fresh(low experiences with Anarchy:P)-players-org". I hate being alone on chat, always its better to spend free time after work with peoples that you dont know, and making good time and fun.

My prime time is European East.

On my acc i got Agent lvl 11, and lvling fast :)

Have Nice day!
Boomer
The Boom

Re: APi Ensi

Post by Boomer »

Hello Ensi welcome to our forums and thank you for applying to Athen Paladins. Yes we are a large org that has many different types of players from all over the world except Antarctica.

Thanks for reading and agreeing to our CoC, the next step is to join guest chat and get to know everyone and them you. You can usually find an AP member at Vangaurds in OA to ask for a invite to our bot.

Thank You

Boomer
Jakereaper
Strong Leet

Re: APi Ensi

Post by Jakereaper »

Hello Ensi!

I've talked for a short while earlier yesterday.

Hope to see you more in-game! And good luck to your application :)
Yay