Application: Skorter Bostax

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Skorter
Growing Leet

Application: Skorter Bostax

Post by Skorter »

Hello everyone, I'm Skorter and I would love to join Athen Paladins. I am a returning player that started playing in 2004 with a few breaks (some pretty large ones).

I never really have been in an active organisation, but I know that I would enjoy the game a lot more while being in good company. I also want to be a part of something now. Being a neutral main since I started, I am now willing to fight side by side with the Clan to fight as a part of Athen Paladins.

My time zone is GMT+1, I'm usually online in the evening (anywhere from 19:00 to 00:00) and in the weekends I have a lot more time available.

I read and agree to the Code of Conduct of the Athen Paladins.

I have a bunch of characters but the most important ones are:
Skorter Fixer 175/6 Neutral -> willing to go Clan
Bostax Enforcer 218/18 Neutral -> main, might go Clan if I really enjoy it on my fixer
Xpitek Martial Artist 36/2 Neutral -> latest alt to get back into the game, willing to go Clan

I want to thank the friendly people that I have already met that of Athen Paladins that led me here.

Thanks

Skorter
Chrisax
President

Re: Application: Skorter Bostax

Post by Chrisax »

Hi Bostax :)

Good to see you posted as we suggested last night.

Good you read and agreed with our Code of Conduct too.

So, Bostax met us yesterday at our hangout at Vanguards and joined our guest chat already a first time and we discussed a bit how he could technically move from Neutral to Clan. We also spoke of what an active and friendly org can bring to someone's playing exprerience and make it more enjoyable.

Now, Bostax, please meet us again sometimes today or tomorrow online and we'll have a small complementary interview with your for your application. :)

Ask for invite to our guest channel: you'll find AP's at the Vanguards building ramp in OA near the Grid terminal, like yesterday.

If you can't find an AP for a bot/chat invite, please try to send me (Chrisax) a tell. Or ask some officer (only a few names here)
Chrisax / Mekanos
Stokken / Crazi / Crazidoctor
Toughcrat / Reapermann
Kindcrat/Kindredsolo
Bellatrix / Carpdiem
Bustercratty
Jetson /politico / Noobastank / front242
Grind42 / Bobdc / Bobdc2
Maycrat / Mayhemdealer / Havendoc