Post by Anatarin »

Chrisax wrote:I tried at dawn GMT and it didn't work. None was. :?:

Ok I think I know what's wrong - try Atar

Apologies all
Chrisax
President

Re: TSW RECRUITMENT - How to quickly join Athen Paladins in TSW

Post by Chrisax »

OK, Atar! I need to pass the word around though. We'll do as fast as possible.
Anatarin
Mini Leet

Post by Anatarin »

Thanks Chrisax and apologies I have missed you over the weekend but hopefully will be on at the same time soon
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Anatarin wrote:Thanks Chrisax and apologies I have missed you over the weekend but hopefully will be on at the same time soon
but whaaaat time? :D
Anatarin
Mini Leet

Post by Anatarin »

Have been interstate Monday and jut returning. What tme are you usually on and I will coordinate with that
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Anatarin wrote:Have been interstate Monday and jut returning. What tme are you usually on and I will coordinate with that
Better tell me your online time. :) I have hectic schedules, which is not always great but, on the other hand, this allows me to log on almost anytime to catch you. :)

You said in another post that you played after 8 pm your time which is GMT+ 10, so this means you play after 10GMT (morning GMT). Depending on where I am in Europe as I swap places a lot, it's 11AM or 12AM for me (at the moment it's the first option). I can log on and catch you.

So I'll try to catch you today around 8-10PM your time. :)
Marku
Baby Leet

Post by Marku »

Hey there

How do i join Athen Paladins guild on TSW? , i think my character is called Marku on there(not at pc to check right now)

I am also on Anarchy Online as Marku - Nevarden-1 but am currently in the "Spirit" clan there.
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hi Marku :) Thanks a lot for your interest but, now, we are rarely in TSW. It became very very casual for us. Mostly, we play when two or three people want to play so it's somehow "playing on appointment" and it's not a permanent presence. And there is some soling of course. The guild is there technically; a guild bank with items exists and is maintaned, and our "highest" characters are in Tokyo but that's all.

Nothing like AP in AO as most people dropped their interest in TSW, at least as a "perma"-game. So, I can't honestly tell you you should join AP in TSW at the moment.

If you still wanted to, of course, it's very simple; you just say when you are online and i'll come recruit you but there is really very little reasons to join. Sorry :( Maybe things will change with TSW in the future.