Application

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
badsector
Growing Leet

Application

Post by badsector »

Hello my name is badsector and I would like to join Athen Paladins. I have been playing AO since 2004 with a huge break from 2008 till now.

Choose AP because I need an org to get all "new" ubah items and I remember that mp with tier 3 from the old days... whats his name?... Chrisax! But I know he doesn't remember me. :P

My time zone is 0 GMT I am usually online from 19h to 0h (During this time)

I fully agree to your COC.

Please list the names, professions, and levels of all your characters (or the most important ones if you have dozens of characters, and just say you have more) including alts on other accounts starting with your main. (AI levels and LE levels are not necessary but if you remember them, put them.).

Example:
Zagalote Soldier 220/22/68 Clan
Badsctor Trader 220/23/67 Clan
Badnpets MP 215/14/42 Clan
Badnblue Fixer 140/?/? Clan (twink)
Takezokensei MA 105/?/? Clan

Add me, I'll always help when I can.

Thank You
Zagalote 220/30 Soldier
Badsctor 220/30 Trader
Badnpets 220/30 MP
Zagat0 220/30 Shade
Nosolas 220/30 Enforcer
Docsolas 218/29 Doctor
stokken
Leetissimo!

Re: Application

Post by stokken »

Hi and welcome to forum
nextime your in AO, please join our guest channel so we can meet and talk together. To do that, you can contact any AP member or officer, and tell him/her you posted and application and ask for a guest channel invite. You'll find AP's at the Vanguards big building ramp near oag

if you cant see any ap member you can try to contact a officer
some of the officers are

Toughcrat / Reapermann
Crazi / Stokken / Crazidoctor
Kinforcer / Kindredsolo
Grind42 / Bobdc / Bobdc2 / Sookie
Chrisax / Mekanos
:apc: