Application - Cactus

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Cactus
Baby Leet

Application - Cactus

Post by Cactus »

Hola, my next toon is gona be Cactus(something) not sure about the class and i would like to join the most active Org, because... it's an Mmo.
Mp, Sold or Trader.

I'm in AO since the very first day.
AO / EQ / Elite / EvE Online / Kerbal Space program / Baldur's gate / Skyrim and of course Captain Blood / Nomad Soul >>> all game to meh

Not that young anymore ^^

I know you since a while, why i never tried to join you before ?
Because i'm an omlet of course.
I always like to play both side any game, let's say for the exploration mostly.

My time zone is Europe +1 GMT but forget about that i have no schedule at all

I've read your rules and i'm fine with all of them but the 1) the 2) the 3rd) and yes 4 to 10 i can't agree with that but it's obvious.

As you will notice i am 90% Omni but the "active" Ao is mainly Clan nowadays and that's fine with me.

As i said at the begining i would like to make a new toon 1 to 220 in a good atmosphere.
Athen Paladins seems to be the right place for me.

If too many Omni i'll understand if you say No.
I'll think " arf too bad :( "
But no bad feeling about your decision.

Imaginya Ma 220/30/80 Omni (not a fake ima ^^)
Imaginus Eng Soldier 220/30/80 Omni
Plutonya Doc 220/30/80 Omni
Mezzya Crat 220/30/80 Omni
Zund NT 218/22/70 Omni (the one i play atm)
Everest Adv 200/30/60

Then ish 10 others twink for s7 Foreman To3w Subway etc...

All fr00bs class to 200 on separate account for buffing

Stikine Ma 200/20/in progress Clan (the one i play atm)
Lot of little Clans / Neutral here and there, not playing them.

If any question /tell spoutnik it's my fixer, always log when i'm on, no need to ask why.

That's it chaps :)

Thank you for reading and maybe see you soon.
Chrisax
President

Re: Application - Cactus

Post by Chrisax »

Hi Cactus :) Welcome on our forums! Good to see another player from the start of AO!

So let's go directly to your main point...

We have of course nothing about Omnis who feel like being Clan now. ;) We also understand very well, over so many years of AO, that a player may wants to see all sides.

BUT there is one restriction though and it's PvP.

We can accept people with an Omni past as long as: their Omni characters are not in what is usually consider a "PvP org" and they do not, themselves, participate in towers wars on Omni side, nor in Tara. Nor they "street PvP" as Omni versus Clans.

If that's OK with you, we can consider your application and you'll discuss this with one of our officers. :cool:

That said, thanks for reading and agreeing on our Code of Conduct and Org chat guidelines. (We got the joke, np)

The next step is to join our guest channel on our org bot so we can meet you online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.

You can usually find AP members at the big Vanguards building ramp near OA grid terminal.
If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !join
This is a temporary invite, so you'll have to do it each time you want to be on guest chat.

Once on guest chat, feel free to ask for an officer and introduce yourself and explain that you posted an application.

At some point, as soon as possible, you'll have a short interview with an officer. Please note that officers are often busy with other duties or raids and they may not be able to talk to you immediately. :) Feel free to remind them you're there.

Some of the officers you can contact for help with questions or concerns are:

Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Namisan / Merques / Namizo / Vampyren GMT + 1
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Bonniedoom / Betadoom / Amagosa / Whapperz (General) GMT -5
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Crazi / Crazidoctor / Epok / Hornblower / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Gsxdsm / Oweo / Dbldeez / Evopwned / Skurappy / Anothaone GMT -5
Falcondoct/ Falconcrat /Falconsold / Falconenf GMT -5
Jetson / Noobasdoc / Noobastank (General) GMT +10
Ustarlen (RK5 & RK6)/ Bellorum / Zanda (General) GMT+12
Boomer / Bloodstripe / Iwojima / Shelbycobra (General Human Resources) GMT -6
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) (in memoriam beloved Paladin and Officer)

See you online soon !
Cactus
Baby Leet

Re: Application - Cactus

Post by Cactus »

Thx for your answer.

I have np at all with PvP since i'm not involved in it since years.

When i was doing it, it was the old times in Omni Ent or Tir Arena duel, same class tournament ^^ remember ? few good memories at Notum lauch and Bs with friends but as i said it was years ago.
/miss you Hameleon btw

I was younger and click faster..same as..

No towers, no "street PvP" neither PvP trash talking for me and you prolly know that as well :

Since Notum wars few Org presidents rule both Omnis and Clans Org as the same time (and troll themselves, damn you T.........) to lauchZeTroll (Darknet atm) and followers run in it wich is funny tbe.
As we use to say, the guy who lost the tower is the one who won it :D
Enough KGB information for now.

I do when i'm bored some Tara once in a while but i can stop it without any feeling about it np.

I'll be happy no join Tara with you because i love that Dragon and i'm sure he'll miss me too.

I'll !join your chat as soon as i'll be able to.

Take care chaps.