Application Healerzlight

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Healerzlight
Baby Leet

Application Healerzlight

Post by Healerzlight »

Hey!

I am a returning player who had played on and off for 15 years. I only have one char now on a new account a 212 doc - I was in shaowofleets but due to it being quiet i was advised to join you guys. I am hoping to learn about all the things that have changed. Get involved in beast raids, apf etc and hopefully help others along the way.

I have been doing some inf with you guys already :D

Be great to hear from you.
Chrisax
President

Re: Application Healerzlight

Post by Chrisax »

Hi Healerzlight :) Welcome back to AO and welcome on our forums.

So are a member of Silence of The Leets (not Shadow) which is an org that belongs to our Alliance. This means your application to join us can be faster, as, for example, we usually know if an Alliance member had issues or not. :cool:

By the way, we have 2 former members of Silence of the Leets who joined us very recently: Simshot and Megascope. Do you know each other?

That said, as you are a 212 doc, you are the type of character who can easily find a spot in teams and raids but our raids anyhow don't exclude anyone capable or willing to learn.

Now, the next thing for you to do is to read our Code of Conduct and org chat recommendations that you can find there:
The second thing will be to join our guest channel on our org bot so we can meet online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.

You can usually find AP members at the big Vanguards building ramp near OA grid terminal.
If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !join
This is a temporary invite, so you'll have to do it each time you want to be on guest chat.

Once on guest chat, feel free to ask for an officer and introduce yourself.

Please point the officer to this post, and specify you are an Alliance member. (The officer may not have read this thread already.)

As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a moment to contact you. Always feel free to tell an officer that you are there.

Some of the officers you can contact are:

Suffugio / Contritum (aka "Fuze") GMT-5
Whattawap / Sirwappy GMT-5
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Proeliis / Crazi / Crazidoctor / Epok / Hornblower / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Cheribomber / Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Bonniedoom / Betadoom / Amagosa / Whapperz (General) GMT -5
Falcondoct/ Falconcrat /Falconsold / Falconenf GMT -5
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) (in memoriam beloved Paladin and Officer)

See you in AO soon! :)