Application: Filipson12 (Satan+Septo soon to follow!)

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Scykeep
Big Leet

Application: Filipson12 (Satan+Septo soon to follow!)

Post by Scykeep »

Hi, i am creating a new application on behalf of Filipson12, the son of a very old friend of mine, Septo, and nephew to Satan.

The abovementioned are old officers of Vengeance, honorable and skillfull players, currently in Mjolnir, the alliance member.

However, this time i am not the onlyone vouching! Danny, the recent recruit from Mjolnir and also an old time Vengeancer, is joining me on the vote.

I have recently teamed with Filipson12 and he's shown an understanding of the game.

There is a downside though, they are Swedes but lets not hold that against them :P (that's a joke, i love me some Sweds!)

I am working to get Satan and Septo into AP too, i've asked Danny to help.

On ground of vouching and already being an alliance member:
I've already recruited Filip, who has read and agreed to our COC! I will fill in any blanks tomorrow, cause now i gotta go to bed :)

I told him to say hello, but i think Chris needs to activate his account.

Thanks and GN!
Ustarlen
Leetissimo!

Re: Application: Filipson12 (Satan+Septo soon to follow!)

Post by Ustarlen »

All good Scy

If you can please ask them to register and either start their own threads following this link: https://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vi ... f=7&t=7567

We'll pick up that they are old org mates and go from there.