Application: Tinyfoo

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Tinyfoo
Baby Leet

Application: Tinyfoo

Post by Tinyfoo »

Hello my name is Tinyfoo in game or just Jack and I would like to join AP. I have played AO since my older brother got my into the game back in 2008.

Reason why you want to join AP: Returning player looking for good, active and chilling out place to hang and call home for my new AO adventures. Was originally a Omni player but my old org died a while ago and AP was one of the main names i see running around and only ever had good interactions with the guys.

My time zone is GMT and I agree to your COC

Tinyfoo 65 MA
The bellow 3 are in other orgs but they are inactive but if i get accept to AP i will start those chars up again and build a good end game roster hopefully
Lilauras 165 Keeper
Ominuss 165 Shade
TiinyDrain 154 Trader
Reyz
Strong Leet

Re: Application: Tinyfoo

Post by Reyz »

Hi Tinyfoo

Welcome to the AP forums and welcome back :) How long have you been back, or have you just been chilling for a while?

When you have a minute please read our Code of Conduct and Org chat guidelines and confirm that you agree on them by posting here.

Our Code of Conduct and org chat recommendations can be found here:
Since you've already joined the chatbot as a guest just hang out and chat and interact with the community :D
and of course feel free to ask for an officer and introduce yourself, and also ask for help with any questions you may have about your application.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a moment to contact you. Always feel free to tell an officer that you are there.

Some of the officers you can contact for help with questions or concerns are:

Ustarlen / Ustar / Zanda / Bellorum GMT +12
Cheribomber / Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Scykeep / Scylence / Doctorscy / Fullautoscy / Scystab / Scyeng GMT+2
Hundjager / Twistedsistr / Hollowhusk / Ironstashe / Vaulthunter / Drzoidberg (UTC/GMT +3)
Nanomace GMT
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Noky / Lilhoneybee GMT -7
Codebits / Codecrasher / Coderox / Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Talmahera / Tefnet / Dunnan / Gallya GMT +2
Crataatak / Eezeh / Zanokia GMT+1
Bonniedoom / Betadoom / Amagosa / Whapperz GMT -5

(Recently returned) Reyz on Nixin / Nixzer / Boopthesnoot / Reylian gmt +1

GMT / UTC can be seen in-game with the F9 key.

We look forward to seeing you online :)