Buh-bye

This forum is dedicated to the new universes where AP will be present: Star Wars The Old Republic and The Secret World
Rulzern
King Size Leet

Buh-bye

Post by Rulzern »

So, SW:TOR didn't really woo me, so I've cancelled my subscription for now, cyas in AO! :p
Bredin
Leetissimo!

Re: Buh-bye

Post by Bredin »

booo rulzie! hey, no worries of course :cool:

what is your thought for TSW?
General, Athen Paladins
Rulzern
King Size Leet

Post by Rulzern »

I'll give it a spin and see if I like it. :p
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Ah sorry Rulzie. Not everyone can like a game. (Note that I'm not totally sure how long we will like it; it's too early to say really.)

See you in AO! We have an Inner Sanctum run tonight again, and S7 too another day, plus APF's probably this weekend. :)

As for TSW.... June 19! We'll see. :)
Bredin
Leetissimo!

Post by Bredin »

For a number of weeks the main focus of my playtime is PvP. Until I got a new graphics card PvP was impossible for me (in addition to Space Missions, and some other things).

I feel yah here Fuze, they really need to make this game playable for the min requirements on the box. I think I would have gotten a bit bored with PvE if that was all I was doing. I really like how the game is able to be solo'd, but imo its TOO easy to solo. If more parts of the game encouraged teaming people would come away with a better experience because of the social aspect. This is supposed to be an MMO after all not a RP with a chat window.
General, Athen Paladins