TSW RECRUITMENT - How to quickly join Athen Paladins in TSW

Chrisax
President

Re: TSW RECRUITMENT - How to quickly join Athen Paladins in TSW

Post by Chrisax »

Welcome again, Tippel :D

Also, Tippel found and brought us a new nice member, Darcque from the Netherlands.

We took Darcque to Polaris and HR last night, as Tippel had to log. Tipple will need HR.
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

normals or elites?
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Normal. Darcque and Tippel are starting players. (KM/SC step)

Also tonight we have Traiano who joined us, starting player too, willing to be a healer, and he did well for a beginner, healing me in Polaris normal. (Of course I don't need heals in Polaris normal but I saw what heals were landing on me and that was a very decent job. :) )

Fenixx also joined us, recruited in PvP by Zeril,. He is finishing elites. We (Mac-Fenris, Nink, and I) did Polaris and HR elite with him, blitzed. He still has HE and another to complete before he can try the gatekeeper.
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

No probs.

We also have evet who has started to do some elites, up to last Egypt zone. We did pol, hr and fac I think.
infuriates
Mini Leet

Post by infuriates »

220 NT LFT

Oh wait, wrong game.

Level ~ guy with magic and guns looking for a cabal.

Only been playing a little over a week now, definitely need something more than the solo gameplay can provide. Hoping you could use a noob!

Infuriates
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Welcome Infuriates :)

(Hope it's you name in-game!)

We'll put you on friends list and we will catch you. What are you online times?
infuriates
Mini Leet

Post by infuriates »

Chrisax wrote:Welcome Infuriates :)

(Hope it's you name in-game!)

We'll put you on friends list and we will catch you. What are you online times?
Yup. I'm on EDT, game time right now is a little erratic, but I generally make an appearance between 6-10pm EDT
infuriates
Mini Leet

Post by infuriates »

Sorry, got booted off the 'net while speaking with you last night, I should be on around the same time tonight. Really thinking of pursuing a healer build.
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Np. I understood you got some issue with the game. TSW is down at the moment for a fix patch or something though.
infuriates
Mini Leet

Post by infuriates »

Nah, was my internet connection; they're doing some construction outside. I ended up just going to bed shortly afterwards.

If possible, I'd like to get setup with you guys tonight if I fit your requirements. Was hoping someone could take me through a quick Agartha unlock run so I could make use of the meet-ups for the "not-hecklers" this week. I'd really like to score a nice item unfortunately (sarcasm) I've only managed to kill 3, and got a flare, 4 black bullion and a blue sig :P

Are these forums typically active? I'm generally troll forums at work and could use some feedback on a few builds from the people I'll hopefully be working with.
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

forums are active, but usually by a small sub-population. Athen Paladins are traditionally an AO org so lot of info on forums will be specific for that. However, I have been trying to get some guides and info on TSW going.

If you want to post questions/builds/suggestions you can and they will be attended to :D

If you have some specific questions then ask them in game, we normally have a few of each profession and build online to help out.

In regards to your profession (healer/tank/DPS) just go with what you feel works best for you. You won't enjoy NMs if you are trying to do something you dont like. And that includes your build. If you prefer pistols or blood or w/e then just use that, practice and then log your DPS and go from there.

I made the mistake of going AR-leech in open world and while effective was boring as hell.
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Basically: if you post a question, you'll get an answer. And possibly several, and/or a discussion.

The more everyone contributes to forums, the more they are active. This rockets quite fast, as long as no one stays like "I'll post about this topic when someone else posts about this topic". :)

We are looking for members who are feeling like writing guides, contributoions, etc, always. The more we get, the more we can develop features on that base.
Fullfres
Baby Leet

Post by Fullfres »

Heya :)

Thank you for giving me access to forums. Now all I have to do is catch one of you guys online in TSW :) I have made a short friendslist of names mentioned in your "how-to-contact-post", but a couple of them are not active anymore. Hopefully I'll get lucky with some of the others :)

I do try to be active ingame, but since I start school (again) in August, I might have periods when I'm less able to play. Hopefully that will be OK.
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Fullfres and welcome to our forums :D

[Edited as Fullfres joined just before this post was written]

It's totally OK that you play when you can: we understand there are things called "real life" and "studies". :cool:
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

Chrisax she is already invited! I caught her online last night, we ran a normal pol.