What is best to do for XP/AP

This forum is dedicated to the new universes where AP will be present: Star Wars The Old Republic and The Secret World
Bredin
Leetissimo!

Re: What is best to do for XP/AP

Post by Bredin »

Try el dorado
General, Athen Paladins
Crash
Big Leet

Post by Crash »

144 per tick stinks. It was rumored months ago that rewards were to be doubled (again) after the dust settled from the pop cap implementation. 144 was never supposed to be permanent. It was just to satisfy all the QQ from the OBD days.

Stonehenge can be good marks if the team is good, but Bredin is right about El Dorado. If a match can be had, it's the way to go.

I also agree with Myrthe on NMs being the fastest path to top gear. Problem for me is I'll never go that route. PVE puts me to sleep.

Of course I have a bigger problem now. I've completely forgotten how to play the game. (seriously)
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

I explained to noob as that getting marks in fusang is the slowest, however in Australian evenings you don't get ED running and tbh SH runs maybe 3-4 times an hour. When losing, even this is worse than fusang. However fusang is the best place to work on builds since nothing else is going on.

To put it simply I said to just attend 1 fusAmg a day and pve around it. Soon you will have a Severn set of BMs when coming up to the later stages of the story. Ongoing... Well only fusing if you love it. Otherwise pve is much better
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Unfortunately it's what Rojo said: if ED doesn't run when you're online, Fusang is the only option, even if totally boring when nothing happens.

In PvM, to get the purple gear you need to start Nightmare... you -so logical- have to do Nightmare (try to find a nightmare team with blue gear on you, except in AP, going to be extremely hard)... welcome to a Joel Bylos' world (hello AoC expansion).

You technically CAN do NM in blue gear: it will be extremely hard if all the team or most of it is blue, and you likely won't pass the 3rd / 4th boss at the best, but the problem is to find a team for that.

Reminder, just in case (I haven't re-read all the thread):

Eldorado ! It's a "capture the flag" (relics) game for like 2 teams. We often do it.
If you win: 30 Black Marks; if you lose, still 5 !

Stonehenge... don't even worry about it unless you highly geared or you'll just be a punching ball: it's a farm fest for high geared people and pre-made teams, massacring lower geared people and random groups. Still, if you can stand that, even a defeat will give you a few black marks.
Myrthe
Leet

Post by Myrthe »

Crash wrote:144 per tick stinks. It was rumored months ago that rewards were to be doubled (again) after the dust settled from the pop cap implementation. 144 was never supposed to be permanent. It was just to satisfy all the QQ from the OBD days.

Stonehenge can be good marks if the team is good, but Bredin is right about El Dorado. If a match can be had, it's the way to go.

I also agree with Myrthe on NMs being the fastest path to top gear. Problem for me is I'll never go that route. PVE puts me to sleep.

Of course I have a bigger problem now. I've completely forgotten how to play the game. (seriously)
I highly doubt it that you will fall asleep while doing NMs! You have to be alert!
Once I dreamt I ate a big marshmallow! And it was really good!!
When I woke up my pillow was gone.. Cause I ate it..