EMERGENCY CALL

Rurik Nogard
Growing Leet

EMERGENCY CALL

Post by Rurik Nogard »

Well last night I was helping Rossu and she discover a glitch, lots of players are exploiting but well in KM in the NW part of the map near the top theres an island with several zombies and heres's the exploit -those zombies are like 50 in 1 single spot- I put my pvp gear and kill them need some heals but can doit giving Rossu lot and lots of AP and obviously all other players want an invite and Rossu invite them and lvl all party for like 1 hr or 45 min more or less, so If we can improve our cabal this will be a good spot for newbies, I forget that they are looting a lot cause drops good ítems and a lot of recuperative pots (the lowest ones)...

So go and lv up :D, before FC repairs it -_-
Crimson Sun is coming dawn u must search for a safe place to stay alive...Crimson Sun is going up you must wish for a good burial cause it has no mercy...Rurik Vlein Nogard
Crash
Big Leet

Re: EMERGENCY CALL

Post by Crash »

IS this an exploit?
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

I'll go have a look to know (maybe).
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

I doubt you can call it an exploit as no game mechnic is broken. Mobs still seem to kill you when attacked, it's just they are clumped. I'd assume they would fix it but not much they can do until then.
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

If the mobs can attack you, this means that you can take major damage then, due to their number. In this case, it would be an odd situation but not an exploit.

I went to the island but couldn't find the spot though. Coordinates?
Crash
Big Leet

Post by Crash »

Thinking back to when Temps utterly dominated Fusang, no game mechanic was broken either. The rapid reaping of rewards simply wasn't what Funcom wanted & all of a sudden being idle was deemed an exploit and a bannable offense. (Even though there was no one to fight)

I'd say go check it out, but tread lightly.
Rurik Nogard
Growing Leet

Post by Rurik Nogard »

Heres the image.
Attachments
tsw_kingsmouth_carte_sd_01.jpg
tsw_kingsmouth_carte_sd_01.jpg (78.23 KiB) Viewed 9037 times
Crimson Sun is coming dawn u must search for a safe place to stay alive...Crimson Sun is going up you must wish for a good burial cause it has no mercy...Rurik Vlein Nogard
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Thanks, Vlein :)