Blue lair bosses spawning - what times?

Chrisax
President

Blue lair bosses spawning - what times?

Post by Chrisax »

What about Sunday afternoon GMT? Like 17GMT?

Or would something like 21GMT better?
Chrisax
President

Re: Blue lair bosses spawning - what times?

Post by Chrisax »

I asked a bit and it seems that 21GMT was better? :?: :?: :?:

So I'll see who we have online and we'll do a first round if it's OK.

I think it's maybe time to have a few activities / events scheduled now, like in AO, like 2 pr 3 cabal "rendez-vous" per week.

One could be lairs farming and laird bosses killing. So we can get purple lair bosses regularly too. (We have one almost complete ATM.)
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Re: Blue lair bosses spawning - what times?

Post by Elrojo »

I made a post somewhere are raiding lairs.

But in short, you want 10 people, or as close to. This way when everyone hands in a quest you can easily get a full boss per quest. Also makes the killing faster and therefore more random drops of lair parts. They seem to be a 30%, or close, drop rate. In previous lairs our kill speed was way too slow for it to be worth the time.

"Events". Will be difficult since there is still a lot of people developing characters and so they may feel they are pulled in a few different directions. Such as trying to PuG an 18 or NY raid, meanwhile people are trying to gather for lairs.

A lot of other cabals just have a lair night and they go farm them. When we get enough stuff we can easily have then a lair night where we kill some bosses. If you want I can get some action in the Aussie zone. Mostly we just run 24/24s per night and then on Friday some NY practice.

Regarding cabal PVE events, what we need to do is start to split the beginner groups up. The trouble is we grab 5 people who are all low-geared or a bit new at NMs and throw all 5 at a dungeon. You need to roll with 3 experienced and 2 new at the very most. Those who are still new should be encouraged to PuG as much as possible, if an experienced cabal group can't carry them along.

The risk is not that they will feel alienated from the cabal doing a PuG (it's super common), but that they get totally put off the game, or at least PvE because they are wasting credits and time running dungeons for no rewards.