Justin77 Recruitment

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
justinwells77
Baby Leet

Justin77 Recruitment

Post by justinwells77 »

My name is Justin Wells. My characters consist of Justin77 Justinwells both enfos 75/150 Keepahpowah1 62 keeper and Tacdel 35 MA. i have been playing for 8 years and do more socializing then actually playing. I do pvp and PVM aliens and everything else Ao has to offer.
Grind42
Leetissimo!

Re: Justin77 Recruitment

Post by Grind42 »

Saw you ingame, when u online please find an AP & request a guest chat invite.
GL with your application.
If its not broken, Your not trying hard enough!!

-DC-Grind42-Nightcrawler-
Damage Clan
General of Athen Paladins
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Justin and welcome to our forums :)

Nice to see another old-time player there and willing to join us! :D

We have a small application process, to make sure you and AP know each other and work well together before inviting you, 4 easy steps:

1. Get registered on forums (done)
2. Read our Code of Conduct and also org Chat recommendations Next two steps are in-game:

3. Join our guest channel in the game, you can contact any AP member or officer, and tell him/her you posted and application and ask for a guest channel invite. You'll find usually AP's at the Vanguards big building ramp near Old Athen grid.
    • If you can't find an AP for a bot/chat invite, please try to send a tell or two to any of these officers and we'll try to get you in to the chat relay as soon as possible:

Anonfx
      Iwojima / Bloodstripe / Infiltrate
      Grind42 / Bobdc
      Carpdiem / Furymaster
      Maycrat / Mayhemdealer / Havendoc
      Besaidbuster
      Tommypinetti / tommysoldja
      Chrisax / Mekanos
      Jetson / noobasknight
      Eltankjoo
4. You will have online, as soon as possible, a small interview with an officer.
(Once you're in bot, you can look around for an officer and request an interview; please understand that officers may be busy and not able to meet you immediately.)

See you in game!
Jakereaper
Strong Leet

Post by Jakereaper »

Welcome to AP Justin!

As I have not checked AP in the recent days, I am not sure what happened to your application. I wish however your application to go smooth if it yet hasn't and if you still wish to join us, and to see you more in-game!

As for your play style I whole heartily agree .. In my many years of AO play, I consider doing more socializing than hardcore leveling .. thing viewed even from my character level, approx 7~8 years also and max level 150.

But enough about me, I'm most curious to see you around :)
Yay