Almost Back :)

Aesop
Growing Leet

Almost Back :)

Post by Aesop »

Sorry for the unintentional disappearing act. As I had mentioned to a couple folks, I was in Hawaii for the first 2 weeks of August. Unfortunately I fell while climbing and got a radial head fracture and stretched ligaments on my right arm. Turns out you do take fall damage IRL!

I'm at the point where I can type almost comfortably, but not quite back to where I can play effectively. I'll try to poke my head in game in the next couple weeks, but will likely not be playing for a while.

-Aesop
a.k.a., DreamsDotter
Chrisax
President

Re: Almost Back :)

Post by Chrisax »

:( OMG sorry to hear that Aesop. Good to know though it seems to heal up well, and good too to hear you'll be back. :D

Everyone was wondering where you were; we were worried.

We need you back! Please keep us informed here on how things are going for you.

Side note, to keep you informed: we are going to launch another recruitment campaign. We got several new members while you were on vacation but TSW seems to "consume" players way faster than AO. The good point is there are plenty of new players to meet and recruit.

Oh and I got my "purple" PvP armor. THAT is important! :P :crazy:
Aesop
Growing Leet

Post by Aesop »

Thanks CX, and gz on the armor :)

I've logged on a couple times to say hi, but seem to have terrible timing. Hopefully I will have time to be on for a bit longer soon.

It's odd that you don't realize how important the elbow is until you injure it. By the end of the day my arm is usually too sore to consider playing. Fortunately, I don't seem to have missed out on any new content in the last month or so. I definitely want to be back in action in time for the next issue and Halloween event.

Hopefully, if nothing else, I can pitch in with recruiting in the coming weeks.

-Aesop
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

:luv: Great to hear from you again. :) We can't wait till you're online again.

I have been -and still am- horribly busy in AO with a new warbot we have created and some drama with the people who ran the crumbled previous one. What would be AO without drama, hey?! :shrug: Just to say my TSW time has been hit badly for a moment but I come online everyday. Weird hours often.

But it seems that, once again, TSW was hit by summer vacation or is it another game released... many people are missing; once again, my friends list (outside AP) is almost all greyed out and we seriously need to recruit a lot again in all times zones: we have new members, and old ones are still there but many not logging on. Not good enough... Come back and spam recruit please ! We need you :)

You haven't missed important content, except maybe you'll like the Black Metal outfit :twisted: or the Samurai helm and mask (free).

About your elbow, I can imagine because I have been in similar situations (not with my elbow though). I feel the pain. Do all you have to do to heal up, don't forget something.

We want DD!
We want DD!
We want DD! =D>
Bredin
Leetissimo!

Post by Bredin »

Good to hear you are ok!
General, Athen Paladins