Application - Lebrawn

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Lebrawn
Baby Leet

Application - Lebrawn

Post by Lebrawn »

Hi Everyone

I played AO back in 2005 and recently jumped back into the game after trolling the forum for a few days. Seems that Sol/Doc/Crat/Enf are the GOTO professions currently.

Currently I have a 23 Solitus Enforcer named "Lebrawn". Heheh see what i did there (sorry)

Not really having a main but having a few twinking items and a neut friend who plays the game, I've decided to pick up an Enforcer as it seems the most fun to me.

I really do enjoy gearing up toons and being a bit on the rusty side would like a few friends to help me out and you guys sound like the kind of group that can do that.

Although, I don't have that much to offer, I like to help out and team up whenever the opportunity arises.

Timezone is GMT -5.

I've also read and agreed with the CoC.

Here's to joining a good clan!
Chrisax
President

Re: Application - Lebrawn

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Lebrawn, welcome on our forums :)

It's perfect that you already read our Code of Conduct.

Around what times are you online GMT? (Or in your timezone and we'll convert). So we know when to look for you in-game.

We need now to meet your for a small interview with an officer, but you can already join our guest channel. :)

To join our guest channel in the game, if you can't get invited directly by the bot (/tell bobsan !invite), you can contact any AP member or officer, and tell him/her you posted and application and ask for a guest channel invite. You'll find usually AP's at the Vanguards big building ramp near Old Athen grid.

If you can't find an AP for a bot/chat invite, please feel free to send me a tell. (I usually get many tells and I may always miss one, feel free to send another.)

If you get invited directly by the bot, when you're on guest channel, say that you have posted an application. (It's possible that people are busy and don't see immediately your line)

See you soon in game! :)